Beaver County PA. Hot Summer Nights Car Cruise 2019 - 49 Pics

Discussion in 'Pictures and Videos' started by 06 T-RED S/C GT, Aug 5, 2019.

1. tjm73

tjm73 of Omicron Persei 8 S197 Team Member

I hate links to other places in these kinds of threads. I just want to see the cars. Why can't the pics just be in the thread?

06 T-RED S/C GT likes this.
  2. 06 T-RED S/C GT

06 T-RED S/C GT forum member

I tried everything to upload the pics on here, but can't figure out how to upload 49 images in a single file from Flickr, it's definitely very frustrating to say the very least :shrug:

3. tjm73

tjm73 of Omicron Persei 8 S197 Team Member

I agree 100%. There should be an easy way to do that.

4. 06 T-RED S/C GT

Yes, uploading multiple images from a Flickr folder album shouldn't be complicated at all. Perhaps someone who's familiar with Flickr can chime in and provide instructions on how to upload a photo album :shrug:

5. Iceman62

Iceman62 Bullitt 6005

Link worked fine w/no issues - looks like a fun day/time. Liked the AJ Foyt 'Stang & Willy's Jeep. Thanks for posting.

6. golkhl

golkhl forum member

Looks like a mini Woodward Dream Cruise!

7. 06 T-RED S/C GT

I was at the Woodward Dream Cruise 2 years ago and the first thing that came to mind while at the Beaver County Cruise 5 days ago was how much it reminded me of the Woodward Dream Cruise from 2 years ago, only on a much smaller scale!

8. 06 T-RED S/C GT

Good to know the link worked fine w/no issues. I also liked the AJ Foyt 'Stang as well and it was definitely a fun day for sure. Also glad you liked the pics and hope they turned out okay :cool:

Iceman62 likes this.
  9. mrdale14424

mrdale14424 Junior Member

Thanks for sharing all of those pix; it looked like a great small-town event! Being 3 days, (according to the banner hanging over the street), I'll bet that it was a great time on many levels.

10. 06 T-RED S/C GT

It most definitely was a very great time for sure. Although it's not quite like the Woodward Dream Cruise, however, it's damn close to it IMO. Not only is the Beaver County Car Cruise such a great small-town event, but it's also considered as one of the largest annual car cruise events in the northeastern U.S as well.

11. 1 Alibi 2

1 Alibi 2 If not today, when ??????

Good pics, thanks for posting, looked like a nice outing..

12. 06 T-RED S/C GT

Thank you very much. I was really surprised how well the pics turned out, as they were taken from a Blackberry KeyOne phone lol. Anyway it was definitely a very nice outing and we're already looking forward to next year :)

Last edited: Aug 9, 2019
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.