Big damn issue with a seller i bought from

mustangflanagan

forum member
Reaction score
i am down with that i will be back in the states in dec i'll dress up as santa and beat her with santa's sack. oh wait that didnt sound right lol well a shovel will do

Solitear

forum member
Reaction score
i am down with that i will be back in the states in dec i'll dress up as santa and beat her with santa's sack. oh wait that didnt sound right lol well a shovel will do

I would murder her in a way where the cops be too scared to find me -.-

but thats my 2 cents

ZmanM3

The Evil One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Hello John this is Todd with Procharger I inspected your supercharger and found that you will need new seals and a new impeller . All the bearings and pinion look good to reuse . It will be $ 1,173.00 to repair the blower and ship it back to the New Jersey address. If you have some questions please let me know .

i am gonna be sick i sent this email to her see what kind of excuse she says

Any response?

ZmanM3

The Evil One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I would murder her in a way where the cops be too scared to find me -.-

but thats my 2 cents

Generally people that say they will are not he ones you have to worry about actually doing it.

Last edited:

Croft

It's GOOOOOOO Time
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I would be a little on the careful side when making these kinds of accusations/threats. Just trying to look out for you all,a nd especically the one that is caught up in the mess. Don't want to ruin it for him.

Carry on.

GIG4FUN

Rock 'n' Roll Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
i agree i would love to sit here and make a few comments etc but i cant, but u all can bet your asses if the legal system fails me, the situation will get handled in my court of law a eye for a eye or a broken part for a broken part.

You may need to remove all of your comments from the face of the earth first. They will be used.

GIG4FUN

Rock 'n' Roll Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
yea trust me i think i got rid of most of them lol. the rest will be gone eventually lol

If you need any deleting that you can not keep up with, PM me and I will surely consider it. I'm in your corner :hi:

Wicked One

forum member
Reaction score
Good luck with everything.

I agree with the posts being used against you. I am going through some shit and my lawyer told me not to say anything about it to anyone. Everything is fair game.

Get a lawyer to pursue her. Just keep a smart head on your shoulders, no need for threats cause they can be used against you. just my life experience.

terry5357

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
The Most FUCKED UP thing about this, is HE is off putting his ass on the line, for this p.o.s. chick........unfucking believable.

Rypper1

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
i agree i would love to sit here and make a few comments etc but i cant, but u all can bet your asses if the legal system fails me, the situation will get ********************** *****************

Dude, delete this... she is probably taking screen shots to use against you. I really hope you get justice in this situation. She really put the bone to you.

mustangflanagan

forum member
Reaction score
As you all know i was fucked over by the bitch that sold me the damn busted unit. Well the car is at Tillman's and i got bad knews everything is bolted up to the car except the intercooler turns out the kit is the old one for 05-06 before they did the revisions so now i need a new intercooler with the sensor ouside of the intercooler and pipng to make it fit and slim fan I NEED HELP ANY SUGGESTIONS PROCHARGER QUOTED ME FOR THE STUFF AT 2100

HER ASS BELONGS TO ME NEXT MONTH WHEN I GET BACK

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back