Big Show in Pensacola,FL this weekend......

waldogt07

forum member
Reaction score
So I am sure that everyone that is in this area knows about the Gulf Coast Regional show this weekend..... 21st-24th......just wanting to know who all is going to be there........I am leaving on Thursday morning headed that way for the show......so I will be there all weekend.

If anyone wants to stop by and see the car or just to say hi please do.........my car will be parked inside the building so it will be easy to find me as there are not many cars parked on the inside........hope to see and meet a lot of you

NotaHybrid

I'm slow
Reaction score
I may be interested in going. I'll down in Orange Beach and might drive over. I've never heard of the Gulft Coast Regional Show, or never heard of the name. I'd also like to see some of that airlift action in person! haha

doogie

forum member
Reaction score
We are in the area for vacation starting Wed. and may try to stop by. Can you post the address or more details?

waldogt07

forum member
Reaction score
I may be interested in going. I'll down in Orange Beach and might drive over. I've never heard of the Gulft Coast Regional Show, or never heard of the name. I'd also like to see some of that airlift action in person! haha

It is a really good show.....they have it every year this is like the 35th annual or something like that.......every other year it is a national MCA show........

We are in the area for vacation starting Wed. and may try to stop by. Can you post the address or more details?

It is located at the Pensacola Fairgrounds so just type that in and it will direct you straight there.......and about 20 mins from the beach so its not too bad........there also in other parts of the fairgrounds will be other types of car shows......I think there is an exotic, pontiac , T-bird show and a few other different shows.......

doogie

forum member
Reaction score
It is located at the Pensacola Fairgrounds so just type that in and it will direct you straight there.......and about 20 mins from the beach so its not too bad........there also in other parts of the fairgrounds will be other types of car shows......I think there is an exotic, pontiac , T-bird show and a few other different shows.......

We are staying in the Perdido Key area, but may wander up that way on Sat. or Sun... if nothing else, it would be good excuse to go for a ride and check out your car in person. Thanks for the info!

Last edited:

waldogt07

forum member
Reaction score
Does it start at a specific time each day?

Sent from my helicopter

It is 8-5 Friday 8-5 Saturday and 8-12 Sunday....

We are staying in the Perdido Key area, but may wander up that way on Sat. or Sun... if nothing else, it would be good excuse to go for a ride and check out your car in person. Thanks for the info!

That would be cool.....would be nice to meet some more people from the forum.....plus its supposed to be nice this weekend a little chilly but sunny and no rain........which like I said I will be inside the building this year so no worries about the weather.....

isthatguy

forum member
Reaction score

ill cruise out there this weekend from Daphne, if your interested in going let me know.

sleepy06

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
I thought it was last weekend and I already had plans. Glad I didn't miss it. Taking my son today!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back