Blessing In Disguise... :D

KatoS197

forum member
Reaction score
As some of you may know, my '08 GT was totaled last week. :(

I was very, very sad to see it go. I had finally established my build plans and was very excited about the direction the car was headed.

Unfortunately, its life was cut short before I could begin those plans.

However, like a member of this forum said, life handed me lemons and I was able to make 400hp lemonade. :thumb2:

So far, Sportlines, o/r x and Roush Axlebacks will be the starting point. I'm thinking RTR's but I don't know if I wanna step up to 20's or stick with the 19's. Anyways, that's where I'm at. Can't wait to dive in to the car some more!

Attachments

• Coyote_1.jpg
    Coyote_1.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 127
Last edited:

Exley

forum member
Reaction score
Congrats! Glad to see you got into something else. Looks good! Love the color. Not one you see all the time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tjm73

of Omicron Persei 8
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Tart! Not sweet because....lemon.

SNKPWR

forum member
Reaction score
Very nice upgrade you'll love it. I have debated the boss intake on mine but I've read it takes away from lowend power a little. Thats where mine spends much if it's time. I've found pretty good bang for the buck in off road x pipe, mufflers, and dyno tune.

KatoS197

forum member
Reaction score
Very nice upgrade you'll love it. I have debated the boss intake on mine but I've read it takes away from lowend power a little. Thats where mine spends much if it's time. I've found pretty good bang for the buck in off road x pipe, mufflers, and dyno tune.

After seeing a few comments about the low end loss, I may not do it either. This will be a DD for the foreseeable future.

KatoS197

forum member
Reaction score
Off road mid pipe plus roush = stupid loud and no tone.. just raspy noise. .. good color choice though.. one of my favs.

Have you ran that setup? I watched quite a few vids (of course they're not true indicators) but they seemed to be ok. :/

And thanks! I wasn't sure how I'd like the color at first. I went for this one because I practically stole it for the price, but now I'm in love with the color. Too bad AM doesn't make prepainted parts for it though. :(

KatoS197

forum member
Reaction score
Tart! Not sweet because....lemon.

Hahaha. I just now saw this.

I have not.. but there is a local to me who has it and it sounds terrible. . Just noise. No real tone.

Gotcha. Well I defintely want tone. It sucks because I want loud and I want tone but I'm not gonna be in the market for headers for a while. :/

Great ending to a story that went bad. Congrats

Thanks! Still can't believe it turned out this way! Lol.

Back