Blinker/ side markers

Candyhorse

Reaction score
I’ve got a drivers side rear blinker that is acting as it is out. I have the plug and play sequentials installed as well. This is a 2013 btw. If I start the car and then unplug brake light harness and plug it back in while car is running then it will work as normal until car is turned off again but if I just get in and go, it will flash rapidly and blinker goes across the 1st&2nd light only. I’ve unplugged the aftermarket sequencers and same thing. Will only work if I disconnect and reconnect while car is running. I’ve also noticed neither of the side markers are working as well and don’t know if it’s related to the blinker issue. I’ve took the fog lights out and replaced with RTR led lighting and had a shop do it for me and those all work well and so did everything else for a month or two so I’m assuming they didn’t mess the wiring up in the front. Any help would be appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

13v6

Reaction score
Why would you have aftermarket sequencers on a car that sequences the tails OEM?
From the factory, they only sequence the turn signals. Not the brake or hazard lights. These things sequence everything.

DieHarder

Reaction score
Several of the aftermarket LED lights need load resistors to work properly. The shop probably added them to the front hence likely why they're working.

You might try testing load resistors with the side lights to see if they help the circuit to work properly. I had to add one to my trunk light circuit since I added an LED light which didn't have enough resistance to make the circuit work properly. The minute I added a load resistor everything was back to normal operation.

You can pick up load resistors online or in most any auto parts store. Really easy to test and install.

Candyhorse

Reaction score
Several of the aftermarket LED lights need load resistors to work properly. The shop probably added them to the front hence likely why they're working.

You might try testing load resistors with the side lights to see if they help the circuit to work properly. I had to add one to my trunk light circuit since I added an LED light which didn't have enough resistance to make the circuit work properly. The minute I added a load resistor everything was back to normal operation.

You can pick up load resistors online or in most any auto parts store. Really easy to test and install.

Thank you. I’ll check into this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back