MxD6eEr.png

Wraith

forum member
Reaction score
I got my k member and it was worth the wait. It's almost too nice for my beater

Scott

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Larry sorry to here you are having trouble with BMR customer service!

Over the years I always have had excellent support from Kelly and more recently Dylan. My experience has included replacing missing hardware, promptly answering install questions and providing guidance and recommendations on their products.

I am confident your issues will be resolved to your sanctification as quickly as possible.

BMR Tech

Traction Vendor
Official Vendor
Reaction score
Many of you may not be on FB, but for those who are, I made a Support Page quite some time ago.

Slowly but surely, many people are moving to real time stuff on their phones. This real time stuff has proven to make it a heck of a lot harder to keep up with posts, PMs, phone calls, emails, etc. - but we gotta try and stay ahead and keep up with the times.

Here is a link for those who may wanna hop on and give us a like, and use it for any future issues or questions you may have.

https://www.facebook.com/BMRMustangSupport/?fref=ts

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
I will resist Facebook with all of my being for as long as I possibly can. When Facebook becomes the only option then I'll just turn off the computer for good.

nyuk98GT

Infrequent poster
Reaction score
I will resist Facebook with all of my being for as long as I possibly can. When Facebook becomes the only option then I'll just turn off the computer for good.

Amen, brother!

We could start our own "no FB" support group on FB. :omfg:

Chris

larry's roush

Still learning
Reaction score
Right upper control arm came wed.Put on thur.All rear parts on.Looks real nice in back.Hardest part of install.Lowering a full tank low enough to remove upper bracket.Straps must be removed to get low enough.After you put new on and raise tamk to mount.Make sure emergency brake cable is not wedged in front of tank.Will not let go forward enough to mount.Ask me how i know did not notice right away and was fighting me. Another is when loaded rear trying to torque center bolt to mount and arm.Socket will not fit.Crows foot only thing that will work.Time for front cradle,a-arms,and radiator brace.All is good now and i would recommend BMR.

larry's roush

Still learning
Reaction score
Oh just saw you have air ride.You must have it lowered.Makes it look good from side.

Last edited:

07TR

forum member
Reaction score
Your getting antsy?
I haven't driven my car since November. I'm having withdraws, colt sweats, shaking etc. Lol

Try since the first week October...I never know I could pms (parked mustang syndrome) suffer so badly

Scott

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Not to change subject but what rear tire is that Scott it looks huge;

Oh just saw you have air ride.You must have it lowered.Makes it look good from side.

325/50R15's and yes it is aired-out in my signature picture. The back of the car is held up by the differential resting on the over axle pipes.

For daily driving this season I am going to use 315/35R20's pictured on the right.

Have not had the car down on the ground yet, but I think I am going to like the look.

larry's roush

Still learning
Reaction score
Love the race ramp blocks have a set myself.Great for working under car or storing. I have 20"x10" rims on rear with 45mm offset needing tires in back.Tire rack is 15 minutes from my shop.Looking for widest tire that will fit.I have account with them and get wholesale prices.They told me bring it down they will set me up with widest and tallest tire that will fit.Snow here today i cannot believe it.May be a couple weeks before i get down there.I was thinking 315/35/20 but not sure.We will see.

Scott

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Love the race ramp blocks have a set myself.Great for working under car or storing. I have 20"x10" rims on rear with 45mm offset needing tires in back.Tire rack is 15 minutes from my shop.Looking for widest tire that will fit.I have account with them and get wholesale prices.They told me bring it down they will set me up with widest and tallest tire that will fit.Snow here today i cannot believe it.May be a couple weeks before i get down there.I was thinking 315/35/20 but not sure.We will see.

Larry just a word of caution, my rims are 20 x 10.5 with a +45 offset, but my differential has been narrowed 1" per side.

larry's roush

Still learning
Reaction score
Yes i wasn't sure that is why I will just go with what they recommend when i take it there.You hear so many different rear tire combinations and your head spins.To expensive just to try with out getting help from experts.Thanks for the heads up.And I would load pictures but when i do it ask http:// no idea what that means.Technically challenged here.

Back