TRC51

forum member
Reaction score
SOLD SOLD SOLD

Panhard Bar.jpg

Last edited:

tabstang

Reaction score
Cool. It would be great if you could describe the difference you're experiencing, I've thought about watts but have yet to talk myself into it

TRC51

forum member
Reaction score
Cool. It would be great if you could describe the difference you're experiencing, I've thought about watts but have yet to talk myself into it

Hard to say. I put it in because my tire setup is so wide and close that I couldn't quite adjust the panhard bar enough to keep either side from rubbing over bigger bumps. Even with small adjustments, one side always rubbed slightly. I had purchased the watts years ago and never got around to it, so I just put it in, along with some lower control arms. The car seems to have significantly less tire chatter under acceleration, but I think that has more to do with the control arms. I don't drive the car much, so it's difficult to say... but it did solve the tire rubbing issue I had.

Pentalab

forum member
Reaction score
I installed the exact same BMR adj PHB (but red) on my 2010 years ago.....and it was superb. The
adjustable portion is located on the pass side. It's dead easy to adjust too. Just slither underneath with
correct wrenchs..and a helper.... no jackstands required. My car is lowered 1.25" at the rear too. The adjustable portion is made from chromolly steel. The rest is made from DOM. It's bigger diam than the oem PHB that came on my 2010 GT.
Use synthetic grease at each end.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back