BMR springs are junk...according to a Master Ford Tech

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
Wonder if that was at that Jerry's Ford place...huh...lol!

9520907e47ad668402fa266864d7fd7b_400x400.jpeg

CPRsm

forum member
Reaction score
Question is how did he get the original off to begin with? A stock spring is usually taller than a stiffer spring. He just impact the thing off and notice notice all the store energy when the mount came loose?

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Question is how did he get the original off to begin with? A stock spring is usually taller than a stiffer spring. He just impact the thing off and notice notice all the store energy when the mount came loose?

Get out of here with that logical talk!

Redline727

"I wanna go fast!"
Reaction score
Flat rate Tech gets paid to put on lowering springs.
Tech says after market springs are junk.
Tech gets paid to put stock springs back on.
Tech then upsells an alignment after install
Customer talks to BMR and says springs are fine
Next same Tech gets paid to put BMR springs back in and sells another alignment haha

Sounds like the Tech didn't have much work in the shop and it's the end of the pay period...

No way this dude didn't know he had to use a spring compressor. Or that other techs were watching this all go down like that and not say something. I know some dealers aren't after market friendly, but come on. You do the work the same way as if it was a stock spring.

BMR Tech

Traction Vendor
Official Vendor
Reaction score
..lol....

It was very entertaining. I'll fill you guys in more when I get in.

Sky Render

Stig's Retarded Cousin
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I hate Facebook car groups. I'm only a member of one, and even that one has gotten so freaking stupid I'm thinking of leaving it. The sheer number of stupid opinions presented as "facts" is staggering.

cbass

m̶o̶u̶t̶h̶s̶e̶x̶
Reaction score
Just like apple and bending iphones, this needs a hashtag.

#springgate

weather man

Persistance Is A Bitch
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I hate Facebook car groups. I'm only a member of one, and even that one has gotten so freaking stupid I'm thinking of leaving it. The sheer number of stupid opinions presented as "facts" is staggering.

Yet they are pulling people away from this style forums like bee's to honey. Mystery.

07TR

forum member
Reaction score
I know, right? I mean...next thing we will see is someone making a thread about cutting a coil...sheesh.....

Hey come on man I hear that's the best thing to do since sliced bread in a can and the fact that this guy didn't know how to install springs and calls himself a master tech is sad

Back