BMR Sway Bar Delete/Rad Support

Nick@JDM

Official Vendor
Reaction score
For sale is a used BMR Sway Bar Delete/Rad Support. We added clips on the support to rout the brake lines for a clean install.

SOLD.

bmr_sway_bar_delete.jpg

bmr_sway_bar_delete_clips.jpg

BMR_sway_delete.jpg

Last edited:

Nick@JDM

Official Vendor
Reaction score
By deleting the swap bar you shave off some weight in the front. It also lets the front end lift higher when launching the car for better weight transfer to the rear tires. This is great for the track, but handling on the street will suffer a bit. The front end will want to sway when turning and feel "floaty"

calispecial08

forum member
Reaction score
Just to let potential buyers know, I took the sway bar off and noticed hardly any difference when street driving, I may be interested in this if its still around when I get paid.

Nick@JDM

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Just to let potential buyers know, I took the sway bar off and noticed hardly any difference when street driving, I may be interested in this if its still around when I get paid.

Thank you for the feedback. I was asked this quite a few times. Most cars I had driven with this also had an extensive drag suspension set up so it was had to say what this will do alone : )

Still available!

2011/5.0

Reaction score
did i miss the years this fits somewhere? 05-10 or 11-14

Seer

forum member
Reaction score
If you have adjustable front struts you can also set them slightly stiffer in the front, takes away a lot of the floating feeling when cornering.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back