Bosch 105lb Injectors

09Stroker

forum member
Reaction score
These were only used for a couple dyno runs and are in perfect condition. They are the correct height for the 05+ Mustang. I will also include the USCAR adapters so they will work with the 05+ injector harness. I will post pictures tonight $450 shipped obo.

Per Lethal's site

Bosch 105lb High Impedence MINITIMER High Flow Injector
All new at Lethal Performance is the Bosch High Impedence 105lb Injector. These injectors will support over 1000rwhp and are what we run on the Lethal Performance 2010 GT500. These injectors have a Minitimer/Jetronix style connector so on vehicles that have a USCAR wiring style harness you'll need to run the Ford Racing adapter kit M-14464-U2J which will allow you to run this injector on your vehicle. USCAR vehicles are 03-04 Cobra/Mach-1 and any 2005-2011 Mustang.

These injectors also come in 2 sizes as far as height goes. If you have a 05-10 Mustang GT or GT500 you'll want to choose the EV14 height from the dropdown menu. If you have a 96-04 Mustang GT/Cobra/Mach-1 then you'll want to choose the EV1/EV6 height from the dropdown menu.

These injectors come as a 105lb injector from the factory and have not been modified or drilled to reach the 105lb rating.
1009000652.jpg

Last edited:

mac10chap

The bouncy tits guy...
Reaction score
good god...wish i had the motor in my car that would require something like this. GLWS.

uniquestang

forum member
Reaction score
I believe he said...

i can read that. but i read in another one of his threads he was having issues with them when tuning. i was wondering if there was an actual issues with these injectors or was it just a hassle with the tune. i cant seem to find the thread now or i would say exactly what he put but i dont want to misquote it so i will just leave it at that and let him speak for himself. im sure someone wouldnt put something up for sale that is messed up but i dont want to make a mistake and buy something that is going to give me a problem as well.

09Stroker

forum member
Reaction score
i can read that. but i read in another one of his threads he was having issues with them when tuning. i was wondering if there was an actual issues with these injectors or was it just a hassle with the tune. i cant seem to find the thread now or i would say exactly what he put but i dont want to misquote it so i will just leave it at that and let him speak for himself. im sure someone wouldnt put something up for sale that is messed up but i dont want to make a mistake and buy something that is going to give me a problem as well.

So instead of of misquoting me you bring conjecture into my sale thread?

Yes, initially we had trouble tuning them because they sent injector slope data for 47lb injectors, once you have the right slope data they work great. And yes I went to 160lb injectors with my E85 conversion.

uniquestang

forum member
Reaction score
So instead of of misquoting me you bring conjecture into my sale thread?

Yes, initially we had trouble tuning them because they sent injector slope data for 47lb injectors, once you have the right slope data they work great. And yes I went to 160lb injectors with my E85 conversion.

thats not what i meant by all that, i apologize. im trying to get the money together to buy these off of you. i just was wondering if it was in fact just the wrong slope data. thanks for the clarification.

ROUSH1711

UNDER CONSTRUCTION
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Those are some squirters and awesome price!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back