Brisk 3v14rs plugs

firestang70

SW Ohio Ninja
Reaction score
Here is the story with these. I put a 100 street miles on these with a break in tune on my Whippled 06. Took it in for a dyno tune did 3 pulls and car wouldnt make power. Tuner swapped plugs and no change. Ended up being 2 COPs that were bad. Swapped the COPs and made great power. So I ended up buying 2 sets. They are 3v14rs (8) plugs for the 05-to whenever they changed plugs? They are 1 piece and no issues. I can send cell pics to your phone or email. $80 shipped. Oh and that username and date are on the cell phone pics.

Last edited:

Steedman07

Classified's Moderator:)
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Yes, Sherrod is 100% right. See sig. Please get the correct pics up by tomorrow or I will have to lock the thread. Thanks..

firestang70

SW Ohio Ninja
Reaction score
Only giving you heads up before a mod views the thread. New rules to posting sale items on here, due to all the people getting scammed here lately. FYI.
Thanks for looking out, I don't have internet access on my phone, just texting. I am a long standing member that has 100% positive feedback.

Steedman07

Classified's Moderator:)
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Thanks for looking out, I don't have internet access on my phone, just texting. I am a long standing member that has 100% positive feedback.

Unfortuneatly, if we do it for you, we have to do it for everyone with good itrader feedback, like you. But we cant. So if you cant get pics up in accordance with the new policy, then this thread will be deleted tomorrow. Thanks for understanding..

Mustang30212

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Here you go!!

plugs.jpg

RH

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back