Can someone do a color change for me?

Alter Ego Trip

Pot Stirring Aficianado
Reaction score
I have sold just about my entire C500 kit and I am looking at changing it up. For grins and giggles I'd really love to see how the stalker looks in black. I have the parts to swap to a GT500 but there have been a lot of those done lately, so.............

Thanks and reps.

1333_1_big.png

1333_2_big.png

1297_1_big.png

1294_1_big.png

balls8302

Reaction score
would look good in black. i like everything about that kit, except the rear end

Alter Ego Trip

Pot Stirring Aficianado
Reaction score
First off, thanks GT for the chop.

I have really been going back and forth on which direction I want to go this time. While the C500 kit was menacing, it just didn't flow with the vehicle. It looked "bolted" on. The Stalker kit looks like it flows a lot better, while still looking menacing. Funny part is, the thing that bugs me the most is the side skirts. I might try and mix and match another style that doesn't look so out of place. I think the thing I hate the most is the fact they didn't add a door piece.

Here are the different layout I've been tossing back and forth.

Front end pieces: GT500, Stalker, CS with GT500 splitter and bullit grille
Side skirts: Saleen, Foose, Street Scene, Stalker
Rear bumper: GT500, Foose, Stalker
Hood: Stalker, Cowl, KR style

I love the GT500 front end, it just seems like there have been a ton of people jumping on the bandwagon with it lately. I searched through the net for hours and found 2 whopping other cars that were running the Stalker kit. I also really like the CS front with the GT500 splitter added to it.

I actually like the Foose skirts the best, but the problem is getting them to match up with another rear bumper. They also appear to hang lower than the front would as well. They do look clean though and give the car a more aggressive stance as they curve in, similar to the factory GT500 ones. I thought the SS would look good with the GT500 front as long as the splitter is on, and they would both angle out a little bit a match up. The Stalker skirts are my least favorite ones. Maybe the Saleen ones would match up well to the Stalker front and rear.

I'm torn on the Stalker rear. It looks really menacing and gives a sort of drag car look, I just don't know if it would be too bulky. I'd pull out the rings and run larger tips which would look much better. I'd also fill in that gay Stalker script. I want to stay away from the GT500 rear as it's run a ton, but will go that direction if it's my only decent option.

Visuvious

forum member
Reaction score
You definitely have some work cut out for you. I love the look of my car, maybe it's the color but it's different to me. I hope I never getto the point I want to tear it down. I'm sure your ride will end up looking great.

killr3v

Hector G.
Reaction score
Hmm. I've seen the stalker wing in person and it looks great. I'm not digging the front too much. It would look good with the Bullitt grill and the GT500 splitter though. Good luck with the new look! :thumb:

calispecial08

forum member
Reaction score
not too set on the stalker hood or the stalker side skirts, the saleen side skirts look pretty sick IMO though...you should go with a cowl hood ;)

Boozshey

Reaction score
Stalker rear end looks rice in the pics man... Never seen a real pic of it though.

TexasKyle

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Agree about filling in the "STALKER" on the rear cover. Never did like that, but this kit is one of my favorites despite it.

whyask

forum member
Reaction score
Saw the Stalker in person one day while on leave! Guy had the Roush wing and stalker rear end ... Have to be honest it look tits ;)

Alter Ego Trip

Pot Stirring Aficianado
Reaction score
Here's one of the only pics I've seen on a real car. I think it looks much better than it does on Cervinis website.

Stalker

I think it looks really good, except for the aformentioned side skirts. If I do the kit, I'm pretty sure I'll exclude those and go with the Saleens instead.

Shotokan1509

forum member
Reaction score
The front I knew they were going for '70 style, but the Cervini's pics were "meh". That black one is HOT though! I've always like that wing, only seen like 1 car with it. The rear bumper is the most trouble for me, whoever at Cervini's thought naming their kit "Stalker" and then writing it IN the bumper is messed in the head.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back