Chevykiller Reloaded

ZmanM3

The Evil One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Not with 12V volts to them. It's the 19V that makes them spin like crazy, not the fans themselves.

Cool, I kind of like the sleeper effect of my car. Loud fans like that would let people know that something was done to my car.

retfr8flyr

The Old One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I think Mark is upset with some of the comments and isn't posting here now. He has a thread going on MF about the new engine.

Earl

white05gt

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I think Mark is upset with some of the comments and isn't posting here now. He has a thread going on MF about the new engine.

Earl

Lol, I noticed that too.

Steedman, he means modularfords. There is a thead over there.

jsawyer

uh oh
S197 Team Member
Reaction score

Earl

He called them (modular fords) childish in his thread as well??? I guess they are less childish than us.

Last edited:

06GTMustang89

Corner Carver
Reaction score
mark didn't like moddedmustangs either i remember his thread over there...seems to be a pattern to me..

damn shame too because hes gone through almost every setup on his car...good knowledgeable person to have around

07torchgt

^MY NAME; THINGS I SAY>
Reaction score
damn,you guys are harsh!

self moderation seems to be the key here... and seems to be one of the reasons this is the only site visit... plus its small enough not to be overwhelmed... MF ain't bad or anything its just too big for me

Last edited:

ZmanM3

The Evil One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I can't wait to see a video of the CK going down the track and what the times are.

ChevyKiller

Preferred Internet Drink
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
any numbers yet?

I can't wait for Mark to come in here and tell you that dyno numbers are bullshit and they mean nothing at all.. :stfu:

Dyno numbers are complete bullshit and mean absolutely nothing at all...:chainsaw:

If you look at the last post I made in this thread (post #681) - it still stands...

Next report/vid will be when I get around to taking it down the 1320'

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back