Clutch, Exhaust, Woofers, Oil Gauge, GPS

ksack

forum member
Reaction score
Just got my new assignment so I will be PCSing soon and need to get rid of these parts. All parts came of a 06 GT with about 15k miles on them unless noted. Prices are for local pickup in Del Rio, TX. Will ship at buyer's expense and can meet halfway if you are close. I'm reusing the old pictures from my original ad so please ignore the dates. Open to Offers.

Spec 3+ Clutch- $200, about 12k miles on it. Does not come with the pictured flywheel.

JBA Catted H-pipe $250

JBA Axle Back $200

Autometer Pro Comp Ultralite Oil Gauge $50 Shipped

Garmin Nuvi 2595LM. Includes GPS, suction mount, and mounting disk. I haven't used this thing in about 2 years, but it worked the last time I did use it. Unfortunately I do not have the power cable anymore, but you can get one for about $15 online. Mounting disk needs new 3M tape. -$50

2 JL Audio 10W1v2-4 10" Shallow Mount Subwoofers in a custom sealed box. Box professionally built to fit behind the rear seat of a 05-09 Mustang. This box fits between the rear seat and a shock tower brace if you have one. Includes Stinger wires (power, ground, 2 channel, remote) cut to size for 05-09 Mustang with amplifier mounted under the rear deck. Also includes mounting hardware I used. -$300

Logitech Driving Force Pro Feedback Wheel for PS2/3. Also works with PC. Connects via USB and includes power supply. Have not used in about 2 years but worked last time I did use it. -$100 Shipped

Time2SHO

Reaction score
How is the condition of the cats on the H-pipe? What would it cost to ship to 14731? Thanks

ksack

forum member
Reaction score
Final TTT before PCSing. Stuff will get thrown into storage next week.

ksack

forum member
Reaction score
Oil Gauge sold. Stuff is for sale until the end of June then I am gone for a few months!

ksack

forum member
Reaction score
T-Minus one week until stuff gets locked up for a couple months. If you live in the coastal NC area (Jacksonville area), I can deliver it to you early July. Oil gauge is gone

Back