Columbia and surrounding areas!

jpac811

Slow 3v
Reaction score
Hey! I just wanted to see how many of us there are around the Columbia area or actually anywhere in SC. I see this region is pretty dead. Lets get some meet and greets going. I'm stationed at Shaw but live in Camden and I see some nice Stangs on base so how about we do something around town. Open to any suggestions.

k_aimone

forum member
Reaction score
where do you work at. i was stationed at shaw for a very long time. if you leave the base and head to sumter on 378, there is a shop on the left right after the gate. macon moore performance. the owner dave is a great guy, get up with him to find out about the fat boy cruise in columbia. we use to get a bunch of cars heading up there. also check out carolinarides.com, see if you can find a guy on there skunk. he runs car club on shaw. and there was a mustang club on base that had a bunch of older guys that were fun to hang out with. cant remember the name.

k_aimone

forum member
Reaction score
Yep, i am at seymour. i was 55th from 98-2000, then landing gear/phase 2001-2004, and then an instructor from 04-07. i loved it there. enjoy it, there are alot of car guys around.

jpac811

Slow 3v
Reaction score
Good to here. I just came from Elmendorf AFB, Alaska and the car scene sucked up there. Im in need of face to face car talk and a good group to hit the drag strip with lol

jpac811

Slow 3v
Reaction score
where the hell is that lol. Ill look it up I guess. Bro we just had a pretty good meet today with people from another forum. Let me know if you want the link. We might be meeting up next weekend. Every 2nd Saturday of the month is a huge meet in Columbia.

06TORCHEDGT

forum member
Reaction score
Its not a well known town lol, where did yall meet? I know fatboys has a good cruise in up there. im going down to hooters in north charleston this saturday for there monthly car show, its a decent show I just dont care for the way they judge, the people who enter the show vote. And then of course mustang week is coming up.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back