Complete Procharger Kit & FRPP Stingers

whtcanbrwnd04u

Reaction score
*********BOTH ITEMS ARE SOLD***********

Pulled these off my car this weekend. Please note what you see is what you get. Only thing I know that's missing is the intercooler bracket. Shouldn't be much from Procharger.

I am asking $3,500 + actual shipping costs. Paypal only. You handle the fee's or send it as a gift.

For that you get:
-P1 kit
-Mafia
-GT500 fuel system
-39# injectors

I bought this kit used a while ago. It came off an ATI demo car with under 10k miles of use. I've put roughly 7k on it. Worked flawlessly without a single issue before my wreck. Luckily I wrecked on the passenger side and the Procharger was not damaged.

a9306dcf.jpg

ef27ff84.jpg

25190d34.jpg

837dc3c4.jpg

81a0ca1e.jpg

Pics of it on my car after the wreck
fc2833f6.jpg

834dd50c.jpg

Stingers SOLD

135102de.jpg

Last edited:

cwhit23

forum member
Reaction score
How much boost was this making? Also, PM sent

cwhit23

forum member
Reaction score
Yeah, don't know what happened.. you should have a reply. thanks!

bamm624

Reaction score
I am interested in the Borlas but can they be cleaned up? They r pretty rough!

cwhit23

forum member
Reaction score

I can't speak for the op, but I run Borla exhaust on my truck, it's all polished stainless (at least the set up on my truck.) so it can be polished back out pretty easy. The OP may have a better answer though.

Wicked One

forum member
Reaction score
My good friend is going to pm you. I think his screen name is "whipple me ". Or some crap like that. His name is Andrew. He is not a sham or troll.

sent from my Damn phone

whtcanbrwnd04u

Reaction score

I haven't cleaned them while they were on the car because they're not visable. I liked the tips being black too.

But to answer your question, yes they can be cleaned up. Some bartenders friend will shine them up.

My good friend is going to pm you. I think his screen name is "whipple me ". Or some crap like that. His name is Andrew. He is not a sham or troll.

sent from my Damn phone

Lol okay. Thanks buddy.

cwhit23

forum member
Reaction score
What other mods did you run on your car with this kit? did you have long tubes etc? I read a description on another site that said another kit would be required if you had other mods other than bone stock. ie. more fuel upgrades etc. .. Sorry if that's a stupid queston.

whtcanbrwnd04u

Reaction score
What other mods did you run on your car with this kit? did you have long tubes etc? I read a description on another site that said another kit would be required if you had other mods other than bone stock. ie. more fuel upgrades etc. .. Sorry if that's a stupid queston.

Yes i had longtubes. No other kit is required and it doesn't matter what mods i had.

cwhit23

forum member
Reaction score
Yeah, It doesn't matter what you had. I just wanted to check as this on American Muscle's site.

Technical Note: This ProCharger kit is intended for use on bone-stock applications or mustangs that have an upgraded cat-back system. Mustangs that have been modded with more than a cat-back system will need to purchase a Tuner Version of this kit, which would require fuel system upgrades & custom dyno tuning for calibration.

So , I don't care what else you had. Wasn't trying to offend you or anything. Just making sure; the way their description reads is you would need more otherwise.

I'm stupid when it comes to boost, so be it, I've always built motors with spray. So, I apologize if I seem dumb, I admit my lack of knowledge on the subject.

cwhit23

forum member
Reaction score
I get it now.. I'm sorry.. I got myself confused. I missed the GT500 Fuel pump.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back