Coyote POWA

KenB

forum member
Reaction score
Looking good. You guys need an upgrade program. Drive in with a 2.9, drive out with twins.

We already have that program. We will uninstall the blower for the price of the blower. Everyone wins. :evillaugh:

KenB

forum member
Reaction score
Getting some updates done to Jon's car. Hope to have it back together in time for The Big 3 we plan to attend starting in September.

5.0 Shootout Sept 24
NMRA Bowling Green Early Oct
Texas Mile Late Oct

Here's a new mod to the steering wheel. There are plastic button that go over those to make them easy to push.

IMG_20120731_134410.jpg

IMG_20120731_134404.jpg

KenB

forum member
Reaction score
Nitrous button?

:poke:

LOL, nope. Those buttons would probably come in most handy for street racing. But we don't do that.

No nitrous going on this car. But I'm also not anti nitrous. It has it's place. Like possibly on my 3V TT car. :)

BAKnBLK2010

Harley Davidson FLHTCI
Reaction score
Getting some updates done to Jon's car. Hope to have it back together in time for The Big 3 we plan to attend starting in September.

5.0 Shootout Sept 24
NMRA Bowling Green Early Oct
Texas Mile Late Oct

Here's a new mod to the steering wheel. There are plastic button that go over those to make them easy to push.

IMG_20120731_134410.jpg

IMG_20120731_134404.jpg

Ken,

Will you guys be selling tunes at Bowling Green?

KenB

forum member
Reaction score
Trans brake.....

Nope. Those are to add and take away boost. One button adds it, the other takes it away. You can program it to be as much as you want.

For instance, the right button could add 3 psi and the left button could take 3 psi out. So in a race, you could roll on the boost if you are feeling like really hurting their feels.

Or if you have having traction problems you can drop x psi with the push of the button. No need to remove your hands from the wheel.

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Nice, dial too out dated for u huh? :lol:

KenB

forum member
Reaction score
Nice, dial too out dated for u huh? :lol:

Tried a dial. Turns out it's hard to use.....

watch the lower left of the screen. I was supposed to just turn it one click over. But I couldn't tell what it was doing. That was the end of trying that.

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I was kidding, the buttons are an innovative solution, I like it.

KenB

forum member
Reaction score
Ken,

Will you guys be selling tunes at Bowling Green?

I'm sure we can take care of you if that is what you are looking for. But we won't have a booth or be working too much. We are going to have fun also. :)

How can you be good at tuning these things if you don't build them and run them yourself? :)

BAKnBLK2010

Harley Davidson FLHTCI
Reaction score
I'm sure we can take care of you if that is what you are looking for. But we won't have a booth or be working too much. We are going to have fun also. :)

How can you be good at tuning these things if you don't build them and run them yourself? :)

That would work great for me. You bring the laptop and I'll bring my car, 3015, and a pocket full of cash! See ya there.....

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back