Coyote POWA

jodadejss06gt

TEAM DELETE SHIT
Reaction score
Hey Ken, how did you run the wires for the switches? I'm just guessing there is some amount of slack needed when running them so that when the wheel goes full right/left it won't pull the wire that is attached to the switch. This is a great solution for me and the boost controller.

Maybe it would be better for me to have something like that closer to the shifter where you don't need your right hand other than to steer?

KenB

forum member
Reaction score
Hey Ken, how did you run the wires for the switches? I'm just guessing there is some amount of slack needed when running them so that when the wheel goes full right/left it won't pull the wire that is attached to the switch. This is a great solution for me and the boost controller.

Maybe it would be better for me to have something like that closer to the shifter where you don't need your right hand other than to steer?

We are using some of the wires from the radio controls on the steering wheel. I never use those anyway.

We did some CFD testing on the manifold and saw some areas where we could make some improvements. That's one of the many benefits of the way we are developing this kit. So we made quite a few changes and had a new one printed out.

Here is the first version:

ttmani.jpg

And here is the final version:

newmani2.jpg

May be difficult to see in the pictures but there are quite a few differences between the 2. Some that you can see and some that you can't.

Also, to give you guys an update on Jon's car....

It should be going back together sometime next week. We made some changes and also sent the transmission down to Circle D for their full treatment.

Also got registered today for the Texas Mile. We are number 220.

KenB

forum member
Reaction score
Magazine is starting to hit newstands. only 2 spots left in the top 20!

Beef Supreme

forum member
Reaction score
Man, I want to buy your kit right now. I'm stuck in Afghanistan until early next year though.

Wes06

forum member
Reaction score
Holy balls. 46 pages of this I read through. Gimmie one for my 3v. For free!! :)

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back