Damn it man!!!!

Vapour Trails

The Renaissance Man
Reaction score
I'd take a new one in a heartbeat. Ugly? Please, it's basically the same car with a couple tweaks. It wouldn't have mattered what the new car looked like, the response would have been the same cause it's not a 05-09.

marcspaz

~Resigned~
Reaction score
I'd take a new one in a heartbeat. Ugly? Please, it's basically the same car with a couple tweaks. It wouldn't have mattered what the new car looked like, the response would have been the same cause it's not a 05-09.

I don't think that is the case, at least not for me. As far as the post 80's cars go, I love the Fox and the New Edge, but the SN-95 is not a good looking car. The same way the subtle changes from the SN-95 to the New Edge made a dramatic improvement, the changes from the 05-09 S197 to what the 2010's look like killed the looks for me.

BUT, that is just my opinion. I am sure others love it.

LAK3RS

Original Member
S197 Team Member
Reaction score

Basically the same car, yes. The appearance to it is more "euro" compared to the 05-09's. The taillights are horrid, and the front end is a little different. The body has some subtle changes to it, and the interior has been greatly revamped.

Overall, pictures make it look like complete shit. The taillights would be the sole reason why I wouldn't purchase one. I'd have to wait for some aftermarket shit to come along and save the day with that! Other than that, that car really isn't that bad, and the interior is pretty sick.

I know the look will eventually grow on me some how some way, and I'll probably end up getting a 2011 if they change the engines.....

trill gear head

forum member
Reaction score
Unless these are some kind of prototypes...I doubt they are actually running on the line. They aren't coming out for another year.

Here is the 2010 order guide.

thats what I thought.

If that is right then in 2010, all models are going to have the same engine. Still, I'm going to have to do something before 2011 to beat the new v6's and hang with the new v8's.:angry1:

mykim72

forum member
Reaction score
are you sure those hp numbers arent for a camero? i hope not or im going to have to start boosting more when the new gt comes out

ASRoff

forum member
Reaction score
are you sure those hp numbers arent for a camero? i hope not or im going to have to start boosting more when the new gt comes out

Unless they are running Camaros at AAI in Flat Rock, MI then...... no.

Back