Dark_Horse 302 Stroker Turbo Build...Here we go!!

Dark_horse

forum member
Reaction score
Well I spoke with machinist on Friday. He assured me I will be getting the motor back this week. I still need to purchase a handful of items but at least I will be able to get the motor and trans in soon.

I have to work a show at Karl's Performance in Des Moine, IA Friday and Saturday but the weather is supposed to be in the mid 50's which is going to feel like a heat wave.

Last edited:

go302

Tits McGee
Reaction score
tiz9p.jpg

swflastang05

Back for More
Reaction score
I thought that motor looked familiar! You posted it somewhere in this thread IIRC? Then when I read about it son of a gun it is him lol

dv8uagain

Worthless
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Sweet ass ride but I am more interested in seeing yours getting on its wheels again
But I am kinda partial lo! IMG_0536.jpg

dv8uagain

Worthless
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Alloy looks so damn in every light shade
Yeah it does. I still have a few things I want to do. Need to tint the lights get my cowl hood small stuff like that maybe a gt500 rear bumper. Been squirling away parts and money for a big bore and twins but the next thing on the list is a fabbed 9 in as I think I bent my housing. Only way I found out was after throwing the BMR catalog at it I took it to get aligned and may rear wheels have a little bit of camber to them... My fault as nothing has been braced, pinned or welded but the 9 inch was in the works already. Looking at the narrowed S&W 9.

Dark_horse

forum member
Reaction score
Well I had to order a few exhaust valves and my guides were " beat to fuck" as my machinist put it. They were surprised it even sealed up at all and were amazed I was able to make as much power as I did. New bronze guides already in lol.

Last edited:

dv8uagain

Worthless
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I am hoping you are not updating us on whats going on because you are driving that thing all day long??? What's up?

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back