Dark_Horse 302 Stroker Turbo Build...Here we go!!

Dark_horse

forum member
Reaction score
Well mock up block is ready to go in... this will by first attempt at a turbo kit... my best friend is a very talented welder so I got lucky on that one.

Dark_horse

forum member
Reaction score
Well I have acquired another piece of the puzzle...
Billet triple disk Circle D converter with lockup.

Dark_horse

forum member
Reaction score
Josh's bad luck rubbed off on me.... 5 months and still no fucking motor!!! I am busier than I have ever been before... Bass boat refurb project, side job car details constantly, about 50 hours a week and travel for real job, hunting and filming on the weekends... The car will most likely be a spring project now...

Dark_horse

forum member
Reaction score
Well I just ordered a set of cams from Bullet... I spoke with Kurt who was very helpful and double checked his measurements with Mark who I assume was very busy as I was never able to get in touch with him. They said they will ship in about a week which means my engine builder better get off his ass and get to work on my short block.

Deer season is almost over with so its back to the garage and time to get busy!!

johnnyv8

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Well I just ordered a set of cams from Bullet... I spoke with Kurt who was very helpful and double checked his measurements with Mark who I assume was very busy as I was never able to get in touch with him. They said they will ship in about a week which means my engine builder better get off his ass and get to work on my short block.

Deer season is almost over with so its back to the garage and time to get busy!!

Love your car man, I can't wait to see it all done!

Dark_horse

forum member
Reaction score
Machine shop started on mine today... Won't be long now and I'll have a lot to do lol

Dark_horse

forum member
Reaction score
Just bought a couple sets of spark plugs. Guess you could say I am getting excited. I also need to upgrade my valve springs to accommodate the larger valve lift the new Bullet cams are going to provide. Anything out there that is spec'd for over a .550 lift?

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back