Diablosport Predator,JLT Intake...

EvlMnky

forum member
Reaction score
Alright, i have no use for these and need them gone.
The diablosport came with my paxton kit and has the supercharger tunes loaded into it. You can use it for other tunes, but it does not come with them, unless i can get them swapped from my Xcal. I believe the code shows that it is for 05-06 mustangs, but it worked on my 07 GT, so i need to make sure. Ill do $225+shipping. I only used it once to get to the dyno shop.

I also have a JLT intake that i took off since i have a Paxton now. The tube is Alloy Metallic to match the car's paint. Comes with heat shield also. If someone is interested i MIGHT be able to get my Bamachips tunes on the predator and sell the kit. Ill do $165 shipped for the intake.
DSC_1010.jpg

luillo

forum member
Reaction score
Alright, i have no use for these and need them gone.
The diablosport came with my paxton kit and has the supercharger tunes loaded into it. You can use it for other tunes, but it does not come with them, unless i can get them swapped from my Xcal. I believe the code shows that it is for 05-06 mustangs, but it worked on my 07 GT, so i need to make sure. Ill do $225+shipping. I only used it once to get to the dyno shop.

I also have a JLT intake that i took off since i have a Paxton now. The tube is Alloy Metallic to match the car's paint. Comes with heat shield also. If someone is interested i MIGHT be able to get my Bamachips tunes on the predator and sell the kit. Ill do $165 shipped for the intake.
DSC_1010.jpg

youdo shipping to APO ADDRESS?

PSC 1 BOX 3414 APO-AE 09009

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back