Dilemma!?!?!

07TGGT

@user
Reaction score
Ryan, dont be jealous...........lol

Haha, I'm only jealous of his TG. The 5.0's are nice but 05-09 kill them in the looks department.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk while riding my Shetland Pony through the pastures of Spain

46Tbird

forum member
Reaction score
Sorry not everyone has the same taste a likes to blend in with a boring color such as yours.
Truth.

Boy have I got a car for you. With this thing, you can be super extra unique! Just look at that golden sunrise color.

2002-Pontiac-Aztek-Yellow.jpg

07TGGT

@user
Reaction score
I would if I could James, but it's a little put of my price range.

46Tbird, you wouldn't catch me dead in a POS Ponitac.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk while riding my Shetland Pony through the pastures of Spain

46Tbird

forum member
Reaction score
I'm really just giving you hell man. I actually like the LL cars. But I'd take the 100+ extra hp over pretty taillights any day.

07TGGT

@user
Reaction score
HP difference is easier to fix than an ugly ass lol

D98GT

STREETCAR
Reaction score
I hear all previous body owners say that but is it really that bad? I've owned an 06,11, and now the 12 and like them all.

JEWC_Motorsports

S197 Junkie
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I agree Maddox, besides the only time i see the tails is when im washing it.

46Tbird

forum member
Reaction score
Yea, been a while since I've seen the '05-09 tails myself.

But golly, just look at that beautiful Vista Blue! :roflmao:

drag1.jpg

D98GT

STREETCAR
Reaction score
Film so I can take it off when needed. It's not too difficult other than the recessed part of the reverse light portion

Riptide

Will work for Mustang.
Reaction score
White is a good color if you tint the windows and put the right wheels on there. Black wheels IMO look good with white. I would be happy to have a white mustang. Black sucks I don't care how good it looks clean.

OP really has a tough life eh? lol Either way you win. You buy a new car you get a cool mustang. You keep the car you have - you get a cool mustang.

05stroker

Never enough power guy!
Reaction score
Sorry not everyone has the same taste a likes to blend in with a boring color such as yours.

Agreed, that is why I have a custom Redfire with extra pearl matalic. Everyone knows redfire is the best color anyhow... LOL

Last edited:

tagle281

forum member
Reaction score
I think the rear on our cars isn't so bad once you change up the spoiler. I like mine alot better with the GT500 spoiler. It seems to me that everyone dawgs the rear end because thats the only thing that's remotely negative about the car. Hell I didn't like them either when they came out, but the front end and hips of the 10-up cars just more than makes up for it.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back