Don't fucking post a thread without following the rules

07TGGT

@user
Reaction score
This site used to be the best but we got asholes calling people motherfuckers again and just blatant name calling, I'm done with this site. Until we get some mature modderators in here I'm out of here.

So, you're bitching about name calling but yet you call Members on here assholes, and our Moderators immature...

Pot, meet Kettle

Don't let the door hit you on the way out.
Motherfucker. :beerdrink:

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
So, you're bitching about name calling but yet you call Members on here assholes, and our Moderators immature...

Pot, meet Kettle

Don't let the door hit you on the way out.
Motherfucker. :beerdrink:

LOL....yup.....buh bye.

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
This site used to be the best but we got asholes calling people motherfuckers again and just blatant name calling, I'm done with this site. Until we get some mature modderators in here I'm out of here.

Somebody's vagina is sandy.

ratsass.jpg

irishpwr46

Official Site Vandal
Reaction score

Fuck off

weather man

Persistance Is A Bitch
S197 Team Member
Reaction score

Who cares what a ghost thinks?

BruceH

BBB Big Bore Boss 322
Reaction score

It doesn't matter. This site runs off of member contributions. Vendors are allowed but number of members or hits don't really matter since this isn't a profit deal.

This is the best Mustang site for 05+ cars. We have modified, tuned, and driven our cars enough to know what works and what doesn't.

Go ahead and go to a fanboy site where idiots with no experience pump up the vendor of the month and offer advice on things they have read about but not used or experienced.

That's what this site offers, real experience and no vendor favoritism. We also have the best moderators. They are working behind the scenes. Following the classified rules helps them.

I'll go over the rules quickly. Pics are a must and they have to have your username and a date. Prices must be stated, no "Make an offer" on for sale ads. Parts must be for sale, no feelers.

That's it. 3 very simple rules that are easy to follow and help everyone who is dealing with the classifieds.

Good luck on the other forums.

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
^^^ I'd have to agree about "other forums" and their feeler threads. Feeler threads are BS IMHO. Either you wanna sell your junk or you don't.

And the fact that this forum requires pics and prices...well, if you don't think that's a good thing, try checking out some other forums' classifieds. I hate seeing a part that I may be interested in buying in the thread title, only to open the thread and see no pics or prices. WTF?

Last edited:

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
^^^ I'd have to agree about "other forums" and their feeler threads. Feeler threads are BS IMHO. Either you wanna sell your junk or you don't.

And the fact that this forum requires pics and prices...well, if you don't think that's a good thing, try checking out some other forums' classifieds. I hate seeing a part that I may be interested in buying in the thread title, only to open the thread and see no pics or prices. WTF?

We have vendors on this forum that do that shit (or used to, anyway) and it would piss me off to the point I put them on ignore.

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
BruceH; said:
That's what this site offers, real experience and no vendor favoritism. We also have the best moderators. They are working behind the scenes. Following the classified rules helps them.
Thank you Bruce.

BruceH

BBB Big Bore Boss 322
Reaction score
We have vendors on this forum that do that shit (or used to, anyway) and it would piss me off to the point I put them on ignore.

I've had one vendor ask me how much I was looking to spend. This was on a specific part, not a combination of things like a kit where that question would be valid. That same vendor is no longer on here. At least not under the same name.

Thank you Bruce.

You are welcome. Bitte.

BruceH

BBB Big Bore Boss 322
Reaction score
It doesn't matter. This site runs off of member contributions. Vendors are allowed but number of members or hits don't really matter since this isn't a profit deal.

This is the best Mustang site for 05+ cars. We have modified, tuned, and driven our cars enough to know what works and what doesn't.

Go ahead and go to a fanboy site where idiots with no experience pump up the vendor of the month and offer advice on things they have read about but not used or experienced.

I'll go over the rules quickly. Pics are a must and they have to have your username and a date. Prices must be stated, no "Make an offer" on for sale ads. Parts must be for sale, no feelers.

That's it. 3 very simple rules that are easy to follow and help everyone who is dealing with the classifieds.

Good luck on the other forums.

I'm bumping this. Follow the rules for classifieds. At the minimum I'll ask for pics. If I don't know you or you have a habit of not following the rules I'll delete your post. Keep it up and infractions will start going out.

Read the rules and follow them.

Trav4011

Hoosier Daddy?
Reaction score
Sorry man.. I didn't put a piece of paper with my name on it in the pic. I forgot that you all do that here.

JEWC_Motorsports

S197 Junkie
S197 Team Member
Reaction score

Yet you keep coming back...... Last Activity: 11-26-2013 11:34 AM

Doug M

Fast Cars & Freedom
Reaction score
ahem. lots of this starting to go on again. Follow the rules like the rest of us have to!!

sportinawoody

!@#$%^&*(
Reaction score
i just find it easier to hit the report button so the mods dont have to do so much filtering just to help out. I HATE the fucking pic rule but I HATE getting ripped off even more so I just gave in and started obeying the rules.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back