Downforce Concave Platinum

o2sys

forum member
Reaction score
What do you want to know? Lots of people run them, they are low pressure cast wheels, looks great in my opinion.

The01Cav

forum member
Reaction score
Just wondering on quality and such how the finish holds up things like that. I am thinking about buying them this week, just wanted to see if anyone has any experience with them. I did a quick search within this section and didn't see any posts.

weather man

Persistance Is A Bitch
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Just make sure the set you get is true and balances out without to much weight.

The01Cav

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks, we'll see how it goes as I also have some cheaper brand tires Federal 595evo tires. Once they wear out i'll pick up some Nitto NT05 tires.

91svtcoupe

forum member
Reaction score
I ran them for about 1k-2k miles didn't have any issues. ...just was ready for a change

Phillip@LMR

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks, we'll see how it goes as I also have some cheaper brand tires Federal 595evo tires. Once they wear out i'll pick up some Nitto NT05 tires.

Hey bud, I work here at Latemodel Restoration. If you need any information on these shoot me a PM.

Brezick

Yinzer
Reaction score
I have them in Matte Black and they have been fine for me, but have only had for one summer.

Bullitt 3309

forum member
Reaction score
A co-worker of mine got the Matte Graphite ones for his 2011. Over all a good wheel, but the paint/powercoating?? didn't cover well and you could see the primer in the lug holes. Not bad from 5 ft, but you could tell up close. Might have been a QC issue that has been resolved. He sold the car before he could swap em out.

The01Cav

forum member
Reaction score
I might sometime in April. Car is going through some changes for 2015.

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
Gonna be hard to beat the look of your car with the wheels you have on there right now. Those Boss 338 wheels look awesome on your car.

The01Cav

forum member
Reaction score
Gonna be hard to beat the look of your car with the wheels you have on there right now. Those Boss 338 wheels look awesome on your car.

The look of the car is changing. It might not be a hit at first, but i'm sure that everyone will get used to the look.

speedfreak1000

2 sided tape expert
Reaction score

I agree. I had the same 338's on a 81 Camaro and they looked ok but on your car they look like they belong there.

in the same breath I understand wanting a new set, I just put my fourth different set on wheels on myself and I know some people aren't gonna like them.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back