Drifting Pictures

dcjones

forum member
Reaction score
Just got the car tuned at Kurgan Motorsports today. Here's a pic of how that car will look for this season:

2011-03-10_13-02-17_881.jpg

Drewskie

forum member
Reaction score

justinS197

Go low or go home!!!
Reaction score
Just got the car tuned at Kurgan Motorsports today. Here's a pic of how that car will look for this season:

2011-03-10_13-02-17_881.jpg

What track you go to in Ga?? I know theres been a few drift events at turner field!

OP and the few others , AWESOME shots !

fivehunsky

forum member
Reaction score
BUT tires are cheap.. your not trying to burn up 200$ a piece tires... lol. Nexens are HUGE for drifting and dirt cheap haha

I run dunlop dz101's alot.. they make a ton of smoke. Kenda is supporting us this year tho so I will be running them.

I will toss up some event pics from the 13th when I compile them all.. :)

Cone Sweeper

Track Whore
Reaction score
Yeah just went a drift competition with a friend of mine.. when he's done putting together some footage i'll def post it up.. had some fun chasing him on the track lol. Surprisingly it was a bit cooler down here south florida - tires were def loose haha. People seem to love seeing a stang go sideways

WTBTraction

forum member
Reaction score
Turner is no more. Most of the events are out of state now. I will be driving at Road Atlanta in May

Pro-Am sir? I shall be out there snappin pics! :hi: Are you heading to West Palm as well the month after? That new venue for FD should be hot!

dcjones

forum member
Reaction score
Pro-Am sir? I shall be out there snappin pics! :hi: Are you heading to West Palm as well the month after? That new venue for FD should be hot!

Road Atlanta ProAm is a yes!! I didn't plan on going to FL this year. I'll be floating around doing some Streetwise Events and maybe the XDC Event in Charlotte.

WTBTraction

forum member
Reaction score
Road Atlanta ProAm is a yes!! I didn't plan on going to FL this year. I'll be floating around doing some Streetwise Events and maybe the XDC Event in Charlotte.

Send me a pm sometime when you are goin! Id love to head out and watch!

fivehunsky

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks.. I didnt even know he was going to do a video.. He just linked it to me :)

And Im on BR's.. They work great.. Both cars in the pics I just posted are running BR's and work great :)

peetiewonder

Terminator
Reaction score
4964125763_c2afaaa5ed_z.jpg

best one i have from when I went out last summer. hopefully more to come this summer! and yes the front is the only tire smoking... I'll need to raise up when I go back to the track.

BLVCKmamba

forum member
Reaction score
i seriously gotta find something, most things are all in So-Cal it seems i honestly lost count of how many times i watched that video

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back