5531250975_ba964b46e8_b.jpg

who is this guy?

VistaBlueGT

forum member
Reaction score
^that
s a badass picture!!!

here's a couple from the last event:

i think i got a couple pictures of you on my camera...i was there with my buddy with a white 240 coupe and a big mint sticker on the rear quater panels....i didnt know you were on this forum or i would have gone up and talked to you

are you going to the event next month at metrolina?

dcjones

forum member
Reaction score
i think i got a couple pictures of you on my camera...i was there with my buddy with a white 240 coupe and a big mint sticker on the rear quater panels....i didnt know you were on this forum or i would have gone up and talked to you

are you going to the event next month at metrolina?

I didn't sign up in time. :mad2:

I'll be there helping out one of my buddies in the green s13 ASD.

The next event for me will be Road Atlanta pro am in May,

VistaBlueGT

forum member
Reaction score
I didn't sign up in time. :mad2:

I'll be there helping out one of my buddies in the green s13 ASD.

The next event for me will be Road Atlanta pro am in May,

from what he told me the spots filled up quick...i think he said he signed up that night or the next day and there was only ten spots left...lol

LS1EATINPONY

The Banker
Reaction score
Just got the car tuned at Kurgan Motorsports today. Here's a pic of how that car will look for this season:

2011-03-10_13-02-17_881.jpg
This car looks familiar.... Is your name david? If so my prayers might be answered lol. I have been trying to get in touch with a guy that has an S197 from Georgia that is in alot of drift videos done in the Turner Field parking lot. I have been wanting some input on suspension setup and info on what is the best things to do to the car to really help it hold a side better.

dcjones

forum member
Reaction score
This car looks familiar.... Is your name david? If so my prayers might be answered lol. I have been trying to get in touch with a guy that has an S197 from Georgia that is in alot of drift videos done in the Turner Field parking lot. I have been wanting some input on suspension setup and info on what is the best things to do to the car to really help it hold a side better.

LOL!!! That be me!!!

I've been driving this thing for the last 4 years.

Dreadknought

HOON MONSTER
Reaction score
Holy shit how have I not seen this thread before? I'll be at the Austin event this month but don't think I'll be able to run. The car needs too much work at the moment just to get it to healthy status. I haz a mystery miss and bald front tires. And still no 18 in rims lol...

danbev07

Road Course Junkie
Reaction score
those are some sick photos fivehunsky!

last year I tried a little drifting. even competed! haha

mustang.jpg

mustang2dp.jpg

danny_mustang1.jpg

mustang_init2.jpg

mustang_init.jpg

mustang_2.jpg

had a little incident with a k-rail at the end of last year... haven't been since. only road coarse action now... until I can find another mustang maybe...

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back