DTP In Chesapeake VA

Aandf1978

M90 SUPPORTER!!
Reaction score
LOL!! Don't hate OS2, feel free to come down and play up in the gun with us anytime. Slinging rounds and powders, come on it will be fun!!!

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Hmm....let me see..bring an OS into very cramped and enclosed space with 2 grease monkeys..I will pass on that one!

Now what the two of you sling around behind closed doors..well...you should have hung around a little longer so you could take advantage of DADT.

Last edited:

LAllison20

forum member
Reaction score
who is ready for summer and popsicles???

popsicles.jpg
hahahahaahahahaha!!!

Fake_Snake

FAUX GT500
Reaction score
When he ruined my v6 the dyne top end looked like an etch a scotch but hey the a/f is good to the tune of 10.00000000 always

Vbshelbygt

Doug's Speed Shop
Reaction score
Very well said!!!! Nice job dude!!
Jen,
I'm not sure I read you here.
I'm a man of integrity and don't go for someone bashing a man or a shop without first hand experience, it's sad and slander. That’s my problem.

This has nothing to do with JLT or my products. You promote my products because you believe in them and me (I assume) and I thank you for that, but if you feel me voicing my opinion and feelings is different then Greg posting his then I don’t know what to say.

I see posts from DTP customers who are happy and posts from people who know a guy who has a high idle or a friend who went there and was upset at a price. Really?

I’m close personal friends with most party’s involved and have every right to have my say.

I am amazed and blown away at the amount of time one person can take to bash a shop that he has never done business with. It’s wrong and unethical in my opinion.

By making these posts against DTP he is taking food off the table of a great tuner and the BEST High Performance Mech. in the Tidewater area, along with other DTP employees.

If being loyal and standing up for what is right that call me guilty and hate me, but you will not see me post bad things about anybody or shop I have never personally dealt with myself.

Done!

Vbshelbygt

Doug's Speed Shop
Reaction score
Ah in the big picture it's all good people have good and bad days!!

Coderedsaleen