Dyno day 1-22-2011

HEMI LOL

The Feast and The Famine
Reaction score
IN!!!! ordered my X3 today ill have it by the end of the week. debating weather to get a BBR tune or see what TMS charges.

so excited, hoping to break 300whp.

BruceH

BBB Big Bore Boss 322
Reaction score
IN!!!! ordered my X3 today ill have it by the end of the week. debating weather to get a BBR tune or see what TMS charges.

so excited, hoping to break 300whp.

I'm pretty sure TMS inherited Johns' files plus he will be there on the 22nd. You will want John to tune your car if possible and it should be possible. In the past at HP Ranch John would discount a tune by the cost of a dyno day. Call TMS and see what they say.

HEMI LOL

The Feast and The Famine
Reaction score
cool. i may just spring for a BBR tune, as thats a little rich for my blood ATM.

Marc s

NASA AIX
Reaction score
With any luck, my new shortblock will be in. I was going to take the car to them in the morning. However, I have 6" of snow.

I looked at all the parts today. KPC microalloy 3.543" crank, Manley H beam rods with ARP 2000 cap screw bolts. -13cc max quench extreme X 9.33 cr pistons, 3.85" and 3.50" blower pulley, and Spec billet aluminum flywheel.

I can't wait to see how much power it will make with 20# of boost.

BruceH

BBB Big Bore Boss 322
Reaction score
cool. i may just spring for a BBR tune, as thats a little rich for my blood ATM.

I don't blame you. I was spoiled by the way John ran his shop. $150 an hour for tuning or dyno use. Plus he had the experience and knowledge to tune just about anything.

HEMI LOL

The Feast and The Famine
Reaction score
looks like ill be tuned and ready for the dyno with time to spare. fingers crossed for 300/300!!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back