everyone in the houston/spring area....

YellowRoush

forum member
Reaction score
I'm going to start up a meet, starting around the 22nd-23rd if anyones down to meet up and have some fun runs PM me and i'll get you the info, i'm trying to make it a decent meet so... bring ya freinds

HOLYWD

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
Is there going to be a burnout contest like in your sig ?

C-Liz-Go

Resident Realtor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
That's the same weekend as Texas Mile in Goliad. Texas Performance Events is organizing a meetup:

Time - 8am to leave at 8:30am on the dot

Meet - Whole Foods - 15900 Southwest Freeway, Sugar Land

Stop in Victoria for a pitstop and then head out on the way to Goliad.
We will stop on the way back in Victoria to grab a bite to eat that evening, and typically are back in town by 8pm.

This is a good group of guys and cars, and not for the slow crowd either. Last year we had about 20 cars ranging from Vipers to Evos head down to Goliad together, had a blast.

D98GT

STREETCAR
Reaction score
I'm also going to Texas Mile with a few friends (ls3 vette/mustangs/etc) and look forward to seeing more people out there.

KemahGT

forum member
Reaction score
If you haven't been to the Texas Mile, you should go! There are some wicked street legal machines out there. There was a Supra that went 246 MPH there last year. That's pretty fucking fast for a standing mile if you ask me. I didn't see ANY Mustangs even approaching that. Come on you S197 Forum pussies! Somebody has got to have a car that can top that! Right?

luckyone

Reaction score
If you shoot for the 15-16 I think would be a lot better. 23rd is Texas mile and Octoberfest...I love going to meets and having fun...but chasing skirts and drinking beer wins everytime. :)

YellowRoush

forum member
Reaction score
If you shoot for the 15-16 I think would be a lot better. 23rd is Texas mile and Octoberfest...I love going to meets and having fun...but chasing skirts and drinking beer wins everytime. :)

I agree, we can do the 15th and 16th if you bring alotta freinds!

luckyone

Reaction score
Im thinking a sonic drive in, like the one at cypresswood and I45 would be a good place to meet and greet.

C-Liz-Go

Resident Realtor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Hey Scott, have you been to the new meet that's started up at 1488/2978 as a new car alternative to Niftee 50ees? Might be worth joining forces rather than trying to do another new meet.

luckyone

Reaction score
He sent me a PM that said this friday behind the James coney island at rayford sawdust and I-45. Come on out.

bolivianpimp

Reaction score
The meet is on Sawdust road (exit 72 on I-45) behind the James Coney Island. You are coming from Huntsville, then you will take the sawdust exit and take a right at Sawdust light. Then, you want to be in the left lane and about 1-1.5 miles down the road you will make a left into a big parking lot where the James Coney Island is and it will be way in the back. People usually start showing up since 9 or so , but we usually arrive at 9:45-10. A bunch of the guys go to hooters before the meet and roll there together, I am sure YellowRoush and them will meet again tonight before the meet.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back