F150 Ecoboost Builds

Department Of Boost

Alpha Geek
Reaction score
I like the 6 spoke matte/dark gray OEM rims and you usually see them with tires which makes it cheaper/one stop shopping.

It's been a while since I looked at those stock wheels/tires. They were MAD expensive last time I looked. Maybe the price has come down.

And I've never looked for stock looking type wheels either. Only "Monster Truck" stuff, which is usually pretty cheap. I paid $120/rim for mine. They're 15x10's though. Not 20's.

GTAmuscle

forum member
Reaction score
It's been a while since I looked at those stock wheels/tires. They were MAD expensive last time I looked. Maybe the price has come down.

And I've never looked for stock looking type wheels either. Only "Monster Truck" stuff, which is usually pretty cheap. I paid $120/rim for mine. They're 15x10's though. Not 20's.

Greg is getting a hell of a deal

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
Tri-Folding Tonneau and a Bedliner....

Does anyone have a Tri-Folding and did not use the drain tubes with it and did not have issue? I usually use them when it's a Line-X, but considering not using them.

With the bedrug I'm about to put in my F-350, I do not want to cut the material to feed the tubes and not sure if there is enough slack to run them behind the liner. Just thinking if I can just get away without any drain tubes.

FYI these are the tubes I'm talking about

1-27-10031.jpg

Mach2burnout

05 Redfire GT
Reaction score
Tri-Folding Tonneau and a Bedliner....

Does anyone have a Tri-Folding and did not use the drain tubes with it and did not have issue? I usually use them when it's a Line-X, but considering not using them.

With the bedrug I'm about to put in my F-350, I do not want to cut the material to feed the tubes and not sure if there is enough slack to run them behind the liner. Just thinking if I can just get away without any drain tubes.

FYI these are the tubes I'm talking about

1-27-10031.jpg

You should have enough to run behind the liner. If not, run to Lowes plumbing dept. and get some longer tubing.

Sent from iPhone

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
Gotcha. After I posted that, I looked online to see what the other guys were doing and it seems like they rigged up some stuff. I siliconed the holes next to the tailgate on the last couple demos I had just because it was a cleaner look and 4 water tubes was overkill IMO.

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Received the 20's and they looks great on the magnetic, thanks for the kick ass deal!

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Sent them to you, can you post them? I am not on taptalk or whatever the mobile thing is lol.

ford20

forum member
Reaction score
Those look nice on there Greg, match almost perfectly! Are you going to dip them black or something like you mentioned earlier?

If I was going to keep my truck I would grab a pair of the Fuel trophy wheels.

D551209089502004-2014F150FuelTrophy20x922D551Wheel6x135mm_01mmOffsetMatteBlack12.jpg

Shotokan1509

forum member
Reaction score
Received the 20's and they looks great on the magnetic, thanks for the kick ass deal!

That's the combo I was looking at when considered going new, looks awesome

Those look nice on there Greg, match almost perfectly! Are you going to dip them black or something like you mentioned earlier?

I dig those wheels. Why ditching your fx4? dailying the Laguna this winter :insane:

Last edited:

AR Stang

forum member
Reaction score

D551209089502004-2014F150FuelTrophy20x922D551Wheel6x135mm_01mmOffsetMatteBlack12.jpg

Those are the wheels I want for my jeep, but with the color flipped. Black ring, and gray center. I may pick them up next spring with a more aggressive tire than what I have now.

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I am going to keep them the same color, thought about black but the matte grey really looks good on the magnetic.

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Stock height, susp mods are the fox 2.0 shocks and the Hellwig RSB.

Hankook 275/55/20 tires.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back