Factory Nav Unit from 09 GT500 - SOLD

avinaj80

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Hey fellas, I am swapping out my factory Nav unit in favor for an aftermarket unit. I'm a bit of an audiophile so I upgraded to better sound quality. Unit will include Nav antenna. Located in Corona, CA. Asking $450 obo shipped with PayPal fees included. Let me know!

Pics:

avinaj80

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I've had a Pioneer AVIC-850BT I've needed to install, just haven't gotten around to it till last night and today. Picked it up a little before kicking around the idea of buying a Shelby. Thanks for the bump.

avinaj80

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Is this plug and play for say an 08 Bullitt with the mach 1000 system?

From what I have read it will not. It doesn't kick on the shaker subs, only the door subs. I'm sure it can be done, but it's not a direct plug and play deal.

jmauld

forum member
Reaction score
From what I have read it will not. It doesn't kick on the shaker subs, only the door subs. I'm sure it can be done, but it's not a direct plug and play deal.
Any idea if it will work with a shaker 500 system? Does it have bluetooth?

avinaj80

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
It will work with the shaker 500 system. I am not sure about the Bluetooth though. Let me check.

avinaj80

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Any idea if it will work with a shaker 500 system? Does it have bluetooth?

No Bluetooth compatability. You'd have to use an aftermarket setup. I have found that with the phone plugged into the aux jack you can actually hear your caller and speak to them through our cells mic. It's worked decently for me.

avinaj80

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
So would the aux work for 05-06 that didn't have auxiliary available?

From what I understand is that it should. I will be including the aux jack. You'll just have to drill out a hole in your console to pop it in.

Which version NAV Cd is in there? 10p?

That is a very good question. I am going to have to go plug it back in to verify what CD it is.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back