Favorite All Season Tires

Billsbury

Reaction score
I use michelin pilot sport A/S + on both my supercharged mustangs. I love them , in the summer they grip great, in the wet they are like driving a porche and the do very well in the winter. Not to mention they handle very well and have great stability. I have them in 18's I Have gone thru 2 sets of 4 in about 60 k miles. Michelin will give U a loyal buyer discount now if your tires wear to quick So I got 25 % off one set of 2 and 35 % off another set NICE !

At this point i really like them and I want an all season, this is considered a ultra high performance all season. Tire rack has rated them number 2 for years,anyone have a excellent alternative ?

8WOOD

forum member
Reaction score
Continental DWS. I ran them on my EVO. I felt like they provided better grip than the Advans that came on it. There was less road noise, way more grip, and super grippy in rain. I bought them as make shift winter tires when I lived in idaho. Ended up they were great in the snow and ice, not true winter tires, but good enough.

DPHC13

Reaction score
I have Kumho Ecsta 4X. Have had them for almost 9 months and they have been very good. They are quiet and stick well in dry and wet. Snow traction has been good and the price was GREAT.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back