Fender conversion

Cobra Drifter

Carbon Driven™
Reaction score
Heres how low mine go with AL bags on 20's. The fender supports are sitting on top of the tires at this point lol

attachment.php

Chino

03 Mach 1 & 08 GT
Reaction score
Oh for the love of god, just when I decided what direction to go with the exterior I had to click this thread. I've always liked the rear of our cars but the front has always been "eh". I'm gonna save my money and wait.

LAStang1234

----------DSL----------
Reaction score
Oh for the love of god, just when I decided what direction to go with the exterior I had to click this thread. I've always liked the rear of our cars but the front has always been "eh". I'm gonna save my money and wait.

LOL!

05Sleeper

forum member
Reaction score
Damn,i wouldnt of ever thought that doing this thread on the conversion fenders would get so big. One eyed willy is doin a great job on these,now youve got me wanting to do the conversion again amd ditch the california special front

fordracer666

forum member
Reaction score
Looks great . Maybe a future mod for me I really like the front and hate the rear if the newer models ! I can have the best if both doing this conversion.

Cobra Drifter

Carbon Driven™
Reaction score
OEW and cobra drifter, iif you produce these will they be metal or fiberglass?
I will be doing them in carbon fiber definitely which are easier to paint than fiberglass.
My prototype plugs will be done next weekend or so with test fitting on my Shelby conversion. Then I'll make the molds and carbon fiber sets. :)

I really don't want to lose my real cf fenders and stripes so of course I have to go cf :D

v8venomgt

forum member
Reaction score
Sounds like a sweet product. I love the 10+gt500 hood so hopefully these fenders can make it on my to do list haha.

one eyed willy

Pizzle fo shizzle
Reaction score
Not from me, I rebuilding most of the car so it's slow process for my project. My fenders are pretty much done but car won't be painted for some time now. Engine bay gets painted the weekend, but that all for a few weeks probably.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back