ford puzzled at my 2012 gt with cel on

musgrave99

Reaction score
no idea if theyve checked the plugs yet.

I know that the codes are saying 02 sensors. and fuel injectors. Who knows what else.

I would gladly get the codes for you If I have had access to the vehicle. But its been 8 days since I last had it. The engineer from ford dropped by the dealership yesterday. apparently there are two 2012 5.0s. one is mine, and the other ones is some other customer. both experiencing the same problems. From what the tech told me, the engineer was baffled.

NickSezz

NJSEOS
Reaction score
They aren't really "engineers" they say that to make you feel better.

musgrave99

Reaction score
I dont care what they are. To me, its just one step closer to getting my 5.0 replaced. So they can send the ceo for all I care.

jbenevides89

forum member
Reaction score
at least the steering wheel didnt fall off at 80 or the gas pedal didnt stick when you romped on it....but yes i would push for a new vechicle. good luck!

hawkeye18

omgwtfbbq
Reaction score
Don't have anything to say about your car other than that I hope you get it fixed soon, but -

From a fellow military member (USN), MUCH RESPECT for being an Old Guard soldier. I've heard the insane things you guys have to do on a regular basis. Some might say you guys don't really do much, but they don't understand what the Old Guard is all about.

That's all. :thanks1:

Sky Render

Stig's Retarded Cousin
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
OP, where are you located? If you're anywhere near central/western Maryland, I will read the codes for you with my scanner.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back