Ford Racing Engine Harness Has anyone installed?

Rich Grundza

Reaction score
I've had an issue with one of the injector connections on my 13 gt and replaced it with a motorcraft pigtail. Ultimately I'd like to replace that harness and searching for one on the online parts is extremely difficult, as I can't find the harness in the online catalog. In any event, several sources show a ford racing harnes which has connections rerouted/reworked for the CJ or Boss manifold. My question is has anyone used this and has it functioned properly?
Thanks in advance.

Juice

forum member
Reaction score
Do you have money to burn?

Look for a tag on your harness to find part number.
Search for that part number.
Dial 911 after you see price of said harness and have a heart attack.

tjm73

of Omicron Persei 8
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I'd reach out to Tasca Ford. There is a member here that works for them and he may be able to help you out. Or a local dealer and ask about the engine harness.

Rich Grundza

Reaction score
OK, I've had great success with Blue springs Ford and they hooked me up with a new harness for 180 bucs out the door. I did find the sub group part number it was 12A581. Unfortunately, the harness tag on the vehicle is 12C580, but that may be the engineering number. Anyhow 12A581 is what is called out by vin # so I trust it will work. I talked to the parts guy told him everything I knew about it, like it has the injectors, coils knock sensor connection for subharness etc. and I'm fairly confident I'm getting the right one.
And again, searching for the tag part number didn't turn up anything.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back