FORd THE LOVE OF GOD!! PLEASE!! BRONCO

HitandRunDriver

Amateur Goon
Reaction score
I read that today on Autoblog....I don't want to get my hopes up just yet but damn, I really would consider a bronco provided it doesn't look like Ford took an ugly stick to it.

Gabe

Whippled Coyote
Reaction score

Deez-67

forum member
Reaction score
Some people think they are going to rebadge something like this. I hope they are wrong.

Screen-shot-2015-08-28-at-12.05.23-PM.png

Shotokan1509

forum member
Reaction score
Some people think they are going to rebadge something like this. I hope they are wrong.

It could be worse, at least those are body on frame with ecoboost and diesel options abroad. Don't like that, could be a fusion with bigger tires and gray plastic "offroad flares". I don't see any manufacturer ever going back to SA front & rear

Edit: Personally I kinda like that Everest, so I'm game to see it in Ranger version and 2 dr Bronco version :shrug:

Last edited:

Shaggy

Head PooBaa of the Asylum
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I totally agree! The Bronco needs to come back. As of know, Ford's SUV line is huge and it still needs to Bronco in it, Expedition, Explorer, Edge, Flex. That brings me to my next suggestion, bring back the Excursion, specifically the diesel!

Shotokan1509

forum member
Reaction score
Gimme this in supercab with 6' bed with bit more aggressive tire (fx4 package)

maxresdefault.jpg

Grabber5.sl0w

forum member
Reaction score
landscape-1444160584-copatrollerfortaleza-joaodijorge-0667.jpg

Wow!! stepping on Jeep's toes a little with that one? lol

I don't see the new Bronco being successful in sales if it's target competitor is the Jeep Wrangler. Not saying this isn't awesome that they are bringing it back because it is, but many competitors have targeted the Wrangler and have ended abruptly.

Deez-67

forum member
Reaction score
I don't see the new Bronco being successful in sales if it's target competitor is the Jeep Wrangler. Not saying this isn't awesome that they are bringing it back because it is, but many competitors have targeted the Wrangler and have ended abruptly.

Which I don't understand. I have friends with Jeeps and they are always fixing them. $$$$$$$$$$

46Tbird

forum member
Reaction score
Joan Wilder: Can we get there in your car?
Juan: Who told you I had a car?
Joan Wilder: The men in the village.

Juan: They told you I had a car? They are such comedians. They meant my Little Mule, Pepe.

0419132218_zpsc96877b7.jpg

konablue11gt

forum member
Reaction score
I do quoting of new business for my company and so far there is nothing in the pipeline for anything to quote for a bronco. I currently am quoting the 2018-20 stuff now. If there is a bronco it hasn't been released to quote to suppliers yet.

tjm73

of Omicron Persei 8
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
They should have never dropped the Ranger pickups either. I don't want or need a 22' long truck that sits 7' high in order to have something I can use to haul supplies home from Lowe's.

They dropped the Ranger because it sold for almost as much as an F150.

What do you do if you sell two trucks and you want to protect the number 1 selling truck in America? You stop production on the other one that costs almost as much to build and sell. They weren't selling a ton of them anyway, so they gassed it and concentrated on the F series.

tjm73

of Omicron Persei 8
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I totally agree! The Bronco needs to come back. As of know, Ford's SUV line is huge and it still needs to Bronco in it, Expedition, Explorer, Edge, Flex. That brings me to my next suggestion, bring back the Excursion, specifically the diesel!

They should kill the Edge and the Flex and revive the Bronco. The Bronco needs to be rear wheel drive in 2WD mode with a high/low range transfer case. It needs a manual transmission (doubtful) too.

If they do in fact build the new Ranger on a tweeked version of the Global Ranger, then will most likely build the Bronco on the same chassis since they appear to be headed to the same production line.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back