Ford vs Buick Atco 5/6/12

dysan

Dis-Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to post up the rescheduled date for the Ford vs Buick event that is this coming Sunday at Atco. I'll be there but haven't decided if I'm going to run in SuperPro and hook the delay box back up or footbrake in Pro.

Hope to see some S197's there besides Paul(againstallodds1) and myself.

TungstenGT06

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
James I might be able to make it down to watch you guys. No car though because it's still not ready for action.

dysan

Dis-Member
Reaction score
Damn...that sucks. I ran tonight in gamblers and lost second round because I broke out by .006. I treed the crap out of the other guy to who was a 9 second drag car. I cut a .004 to his .044. Guess I'll be running super pro on Sunday and using the delay box!

My08Stang

One Bad Poster
Reaction score
Damn...that sucks. I ran tonight in gamblers and lost second round because I broke out by .006. I treed the crap out of the other guy to who was a 9 second drag car. I cut a .004 to his .044. Guess I'll be running super pro on Sunday and using the delay box!

nice!!! have fun and kick ass... I'll be at NMRA this weekend, but I might be at Atco next Sunday

dysan

Dis-Member
Reaction score
nice!!! have fun and kick ass... I'll be at NMRA this weekend, but I might be at Atco next Sunday

Just for test and tune I take it? I'm trying to decide if I want to run next Saturday in the 11.50 index. Lito is going to work with me on adjusting my air/fuel since at my lower power I'm running rich so I can pick up a little bit by leaning it out. Should hopefully be able to dial it in damn close to 11.50.

My08Stang

One Bad Poster
Reaction score
Just for test and tune I take it? I'm trying to decide if I want to run next Saturday in the 11.50 index. Lito is going to work with me on adjusting my air/fuel since at my lower power I'm running rich so I can pick up a little bit by leaning it out. Should hopefully be able to dial it in damn close to 11.50.

good luck... what is next Saturday?

dysan

Dis-Member
Reaction score
It's a super saturday event where they have the index races and the outlaw and x275 cars as well.

11.50 index, 10.0 index and 8.50 index

dysan

Dis-Member
Reaction score
Finally got used to launching off the top bulb on the tree with the delay box...I was amazed with the reaction times I managed.. Two .04x's in time trials which didn't matter much and here's the good... .018, .009, .007, .005, .003 and .001!!! I managed to get a bi run right into the final round and was runner up because I broke out by .006 in the final. If I would have kept my dial that I put on the car in the pits I would have won but I bumped it up from 11.18 to 11.19 and ran an 11.184.

dysan

Dis-Member
Reaction score
Heh...you going to pay the steep admission fee? I'm still trying to decide if I want to run super pro next year for points. I need to see how consistent the car is in the true summer heat before I can make that decision.

Back