Found my balls and drag race

Azuress

SN95 Lurker
Reaction score
Dad you should have waited for me to come down to SD to race. Unless you plan on racing again.

Azuress

SN95 Lurker
Reaction score
When will you be in SD?

I'll be down there in June for sure. I'm taking three weeks vacation before I move to MacDill Air Force Base in Tampa FL. I'll have some more upgrades by then :evillaugh:

MSgt46270

Reaction score
Dad you should have waited for me to come down to SD to race. Unless you plan on racing again.

I'll have to see if I can find my balls again. I was lucky nothing happened to the car. If I race it and break is I'm DEAD. Maybe if we sweet talk mom into one or two races :evillaugh:

Me too... wanna race? :popcorneat:

This will be a good race.

thump_rrr

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I'll have to see if I can find my balls again. I was lucky nothing happened to the car. If I race it and break is I'm DEAD. Maybe if we sweet talk mom into one or two races :evillaugh:

This will be a good race.
Don't lie Ed. You know exactly where they are.
They're in a glass jar on your wifes night table.
Go reclaim what is rightfully yours.

MSgt46270

Reaction score
Good luck Eric, Don has a fast car. Plus he's been racing for years. You also don't have drag tires, but if the ones I have are still good you can use them.
You should also have line locks installed to be able to do a good burn out.

Azuress

SN95 Lurker
Reaction score
I have Nitto NT555R drag radials, not the best but they hook pretty good. I don't expect to do that well because of the swap to a T56 manual. That should be done next week and I'll be able to practice at Sacramento raceway for a while so I wont be horrible.

don_w

Dyno Numbers - Who Cares?
Reaction score
I have Nitto NT555R drag radials, not the best but they hook pretty good. I don't expect to do that well because of the swap to a T56 manual. That should be done next week and I'll be able to practice at Sacramento raceway for a while so I wont be horrible.
How many lengths are you going to want? :moon2:

:LMAO:

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back