Fr500's

Nicu7

forum member
Reaction score
Are you guys thinking of ever carrying flat black fr500's for the s197? Found them on another site but would much rather buy them through AM. Thanks, Jeremy.

AMChrisRose

AmericanMuscle.com
Official Vendor
Reaction score
Are you guys thinking of ever carrying flat black fr500's for the s197? Found them on another site but would much rather buy them through AM. Thanks, Jeremy.

Thanks for the inquiry!

I meet with our New Parts once a week and compile my list of new product suggestions with AMChrisYoung's list and we sit down to discuss what we can/can't bring in. I'm sure that we can bring these in for you and I'll be sure to bring them up in our next meeting on Friday. We appreciate the input.

Please let me know if you ever see something you want and it isn't available on our site. I'll do everything I can to get in for ya! Let me know!

Have a good one!

Nicu7

forum member
Reaction score
Wow you guys are great. This is exactly why in buying all my mustang parts from you guys. Thanks Jeremy.

AMDanBailer

AmericanMuscle.com
Official Vendor
Reaction score
Wow you guys are great. This is exactly why in buying all my mustang parts from you guys. Thanks Jeremy.

Our pleasure, Jeremy! Always glad to help.

Please don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions in the future.

Have a good one!

Nicu7

forum member
Reaction score
Any word on possibly getting these wheels? I'm not really in any kind of hurry, just wanted to see what my options were. Thanks, Jeremy.

AMDanBailer

AmericanMuscle.com
Official Vendor
Reaction score
No word yet, Jeremy.

I'll email my New Parts Team and see what they have to say. As soon as I find out, I'll let ya know! Thanks for the interest and for your patience and understanding. Have a great night!

*Update* Just heard back they should be in by summer! (a few weeks or so!) Woo hoo!

bigwilly43729

I do stupid shit, a lot
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Well, since we are talking about FR500's, how about the black chrome 20's? The only places that seem to carry them are Stage3 and CC.

AMDanBailer

AmericanMuscle.com
Official Vendor
Reaction score
Well, since we are talking about FR500's, how about the black chrome 20's? The only places that seem to carry them are Stage3 and CC.

Thanks for the input! I've just added those to our New Parts List.

Please feel free to hit me up if you have any other New Product suggestions, I'd be happy to get them on the list for ya. Let me know! Have a good one!

AMDanBailer

AmericanMuscle.com
Official Vendor
Reaction score
Hey, Jeremy!

What size FR500's were you interested in and what year/model was your Mustang?

Nicu7

forum member
Reaction score
Staggered 18x9 18x10 I have an 06 GT. I would like to get all flat black with no polished lip if possible. Would be fine with all black also. Thanks, Jeremy.

Last edited:

AMDanBailer

AmericanMuscle.com
Official Vendor
Reaction score
Staggered 18x9 18x10 I have an 06 GT. I would like to get all flat black with no polished lip if possible. Would be fine with all black also. Thanks, Jeremy.

Hey, Jeremy! Thanks for posting back up.

I checked with our New Parts Team and we currently have the 18X9s in both colors (matte, all[gloss]-black) in stock and ready to ship right now. Unfortunately, there is some good news and some bad news. The good news is we chatted for a few minutes and discussed the option of getting 18X10s in for both colors and with inquiries like yours, we can get them in sooner rather than later. The bad news is that it could be up to 2+ months before we can get the rear sizes in. I told him that people are going to want staggered, however, that's all we carry at the moment while the others are being finished.

I apologize for any inconvenience, but I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any questions in the future. Have a great afternoon!

Nicu7

forum member
Reaction score
Wow you guys are on it! Thanks for the update. I can wait for the 18x10's to come in. Thanks again!

AMDanBailer

AmericanMuscle.com
Official Vendor
Reaction score
Wow you guys are on it! Thanks for the update. I can wait for the 18x10's to come in. Thanks again!

My pleasure, always glad to help!

Please let me know if I may be of assistance in the future. Have a great evening!

Back