Front bump stops and dust boots

AnotherS197GT

Serial Valve Dropper
Reaction score
Going to be installing some Konis and BMR springs. I'm looking to assemble everything prior to tearing the car apart and need these parts. Let me know a price shipped to 48124. Not looking to spend a fortune.

NotaHybrid

I'm slow
Reaction score
You can buy ford racing bump stops for 20$ and some dust boots from advanced auto that will fit. I can find the part if you want me to, I'm pretty sure.

I also have the stock struts with everything still assembled, but I can't disassemble it since I don't have a spring compressor if you want to pay shipping for it you can have it. (Shipping may be high because it's heavy)

Sent from my helicopter

AnotherS197GT

Serial Valve Dropper
Reaction score
I found the FRPP number. I'll have to give my Ford store a call tomorrow. Thanks!

I'd love if you could let me know what the P/N is for the dust boots.

Would still prefer to have OE dust boots if anyone has them laying around though!

Last edited:

NotaHybrid

I'm slow
Reaction score
I can't seem to find a dust boot. I could've sworn I saw one somewhere. I know Gabe on here used Gabriel dust boots, but they may have came with his struts. I remember reading his thread.

Edit: http://www.s197forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=94792
Ask that guy if he has any spares laying around. I know ford doesn't sell the dust boot individually, I'd say that's your best bet besides buying used.
Sent from my helicopter

Last edited:

AnotherS197GT

Serial Valve Dropper
Reaction score
I can't seem to find a dust boot. I could've sworn I saw one somewhere. I know Gabe on here used Gabriel dust boots, but they may have came with his struts. I remember reading his thread.

Edit: http://www.s197forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=94792
Ask that guy if he has any spares laying around. I know ford doesn't sell the dust boot individually, I'd say that's your best bet besides buying used.
Sent from my helicopter

Yeah, I was talking with the parts guy at work the other day and Ford doesn't sell a few things separately for suspension and it sucks. They sell the upper nut for the rear shock, but not the lower bushing. Only comes on new shocks. Same with the dust boots. I forgot I need the spring covers as well, so I may end up just waiting since I don't wanna pay a million bucks for all this stuff. Worse case it takes me a few more minutes.

FiveLeeter

forum member
Reaction score
I still have some oe takeoff shocks/struts here with the dust boots and bump stops. Make me an offer and they are yours. Will fit in a flat rate box. Came off an 08 but still fit my 2011.

BlackCDCStang

forum member
Reaction score
I also have the two dust boots and front two bump stops off my factory suspension. PM me if FIVELEETER doesn't fall through

Last edited:

AnotherS197GT

Serial Valve Dropper
Reaction score
Thanks guys. I may have a set lined up right now along with the spring isolator thing as well. I'll let you guys know as soon as I know.

Back