FS: Cylinder Compression Tool

2k05gt

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I made several on these fittings to do a Valve Spring Swap, they worked flawlessly, I tightened the fitting into the Spark Plug Hole, connected an air Hose and went to town replacing springs. :beer:

No worries, 90 PSI kept the Valves in place while I replaced the Springs.

$15.00 Shipped.
I have 2 of the full size fittings ( these allows for a better seal when tightened)
ALL Threads are sealed with JB Weld to ensure they do not come loose (Also the Spark Plug casing is threaded to the pipe)
I tried to undo a test unit in a vise using a long bar, using my weight on it and the threads never let loose. "I twisted the brass pipe" but the threads never budged.

IMG_0629.jpg

IMG_0628.jpg

the third one will allow you to use your own fittings and air hose
$10.00 Shipped

IMG_0631.jpg

Last edited:

2k05gt

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Will a compression regular compression tester screw into these?

Yes, the air fitting threads are standard. These are used to keep your cylinder under high pressure so your Valves don't fall into the cylinder while replacing the springs, But I guess you can use it for that as well.

Last edited:

5.0 Junkie

forum member
Reaction score
pm me your paypal address and I'll take the top one.

Yes, the air fitting threads are standard. These are used to keep your cylinder under high pressure so your Valves don't fall into the cylinder while replacing the springs, But I guess you can use it for that as well.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back