FS: Kooks Long Tube Headers -Jet Hot 1700 Sterling Silver Finish & Catted H Crossover

Legend Shaker

forum member
Reaction score

NOTE: THIS SET IS NOW SPLIT UP... HIGH FLOW CATS & "H"-PIPE ARE STILL AVAILABLE. ASKING $400.00 The Headers are SOLD...

Kooks Long Tube Headers- 1 5/8"x 2 1/2" w/Catted H-Pipe
Fits: 2005-2010 Ford Mustang GT (4.6L V8)

(This kit has the extra O2 sensor wire extension, for Automatic 5r55s).
Comes with gaskets, Stage 8 Fasteners for the headers, Cats and "H" pipe.

These Headers were sent out to Jet Hot for their 1700 degree coating in Sterling Silver.

For Sale... $1300 + Shipping (ConUS)

local pickup around Atlanta, GA

They are NEW IN BOX & cost me: $1725

From Kooks...

Complete Bolt In Header System with Catted Crossover!

These 304 stainless steel long tube headers are for the 2005-2010 Ford Mustang GT with the 4.6L 3v V8. Kooks builds all of their products to the highest standard, and these are possibly the best headers you can buy for your Mustang. This complete system feature 1 5/8" primaries, and 2.5" collectors with O2 Bugs welded in. The system also includes Kooks 2 1/2" H-pipe Crossover that include high flow metallic catalytic converters. This system will bolt right up to your factory exhaust! Both are made of stainless steel and engineered to the same high standard as Kooks other products!

Important
This system comes standard with one O2 extension which will fit manual Mustang GT's. If you have a automatic GT, you will have to indicate so in the dropdown box above so that you will receive all three O2 extensions needed for the auto.

What Sets Kooks Apart?

Kooks is known for building the best high end consumer headers in the world. This header is constructed with the below high end features!

Tig welded with all 304 (aircraft grade) mandrel bent stainless steel construction

Integrated venturi merge spike for better savaging and less collector turbulence

Primaries blended into the flange for better flow

Leak Proof Ball Flange collector for trouble free ownership.

Quite simply...there is not a better header on the market!

Includes O2 Extenders, along with all bolts and gaskets needed for installation

HEADER COATING-
For years we have been dedicated to proving our header customers with the best header coating options at affordable prices. Recently our main coater Jet Hot who we have had a great relationship with for years was taken over by new ownership. The new owners have done away with their dealer program resulting in everyone paying drastically higher prices. In response, we have lined up two great competing coating company's offerings for our customers that will allow us to offer the same low prices as before. The coatings all the companies use are very similar, and the main difference is the time an attention put in to doing the job right,

Pictures...

Last edited:

thundr306

forum member
Reaction score
If switchback passes on the headers, I would like to have a price on just them also.

Thanks

Legend Shaker

forum member
Reaction score
If switchback passes on the headers, I would like to have a price on just them also.

Thanks

Just so you know that these are for the 2005 - 2010 4.6 L only not for 5.0.

I realize that you may have a second Mustang or a project car on the way. My comment is based on your sig and picture.

thundr306

forum member
Reaction score
Just so you know that these are for the 2005 - 2010 4.6 L only not for 5.0.

I realize that you may have a second Mustang or a project car on the way. My comment is based on your sig and picture.

I just picked up a 3v toy yesterday! Now I have to buy back all the parts I sold before.

Legend Shaker

forum member
Reaction score
If you are going to separate, I would like a price on the catted H setup.

Here is the math for a split. I would need to have both checks in hand before committing to split up and ship. If something goes wrong... I will return payment or we will have to find another party to buy what did not sell.

i.e. I dont want to get stuck with 1/2 of the setup.

Pricing is from Maryland Speed (Kooks retail is higher...)

$1,360.72 Kooks 6020-CH Headers Comes with Stage 8 Fasteners, gaskets
$39.95 automatic ext
$325.00 Jet Hot Sterling 1700 Degree finish on Kooks Headers
$1,725.67 Total

$534.62 Kooks "H" pipe and High flow Cats only

30.98043079 % of total

$1,300.00 For sale at
multiplied by 30.98 percent

Check my math... but looks about right

$402.75 "H" pipe, tubes & Cats only

$897.25 Headers, O2 extentions, gaskets and Stage 8 bolts (... SOLD!)

Plus shipping and we would need to confirm that the headers will sell

Last edited:

thundr306

forum member
Reaction score
I found a set local, not as nice as yours though. Thanks and good luck.

Legend Shaker

forum member
Reaction score
NEXT...

I'm not splitting out the "H" pipe on this, or waiting around for someone else to buy it. It cost very little, when compared to the cost of the high flow cats.

You can re-sell it, toss it into a trash can, or I will, so shipping weight is a little less.

Back