Getting tuned Sept 3 - wanna watch?

waldogt07

forum member
Reaction score
I may try and ride over there Saturday....I got to get mine re-tuned....Changed a few things and got a new RPM Switch so need to get everything adjusted.....Guess I need to be getting in touch with James about setting up a date.....It would be awesome to see and meet everyone!!!

BoostedGT480

Slow 3v
Reaction score
I may try and ride over there Saturday....I got to get mine re-tuned....Changed a few things and got a new RPM Switch so need to get everything adjusted.....Guess I need to be getting in touch with James about setting up a date.....It would be awesome to see and meet everyone!!!

see if he can do it this weekend...I may be the only one on the schedule

By the way, just ordered my PA130 Alt today..Should be here Thursday

waldogt07

forum member
Reaction score
Hey I was going to post this earlier but forgot but Saturday night starting about 4-4:30 til when ever there is a cruise-in at the Dairy Queen/Colonial Promenade at exit 238 on I-65 Alabaster which would be on you guys way home that afternoon if you want to stop by the cruise-in.....It is always a big turn out...It is the 1st Saturday of the month cruise in....We will be there and it would be cool to hang out for a while if you all want.....Just giving you the invite and a heads up on where it was.....

BoostedGT480

Slow 3v
Reaction score
Hey I was going to post this earlier but forgot but Saturday night starting about 4-4:30 til when ever there is a cruise-in at the Dairy Queen/Colonial Promenade at exit 238 on I-65 Alabaster which would be on you guys way home that afternoon if you want to stop by the cruise-in.....It is always a big turn out...It is the 1st Saturday of the month cruise in....We will be there and it would be cool to hang out for a while if you all want.....Just giving you the invite and a heads up on where it was.....

Yea, I think the club down here (River Region Mustangs) attends that show...I may have to drop by

SherrodMustang

forum member
Reaction score

Yea, I think the club down here (River Region Mustangs) attends that show...I may have to drop by

Sounds like a plan on the way back.

waldogt07

forum member
Reaction score
Yea if you guys stop in.....I am sure you will see my car and I will probably notice you guys when you roll in....I will try and save you a couple of parking spots if you want me too......So we can all park together.....

BoostedGT480

Slow 3v
Reaction score
Guys, forgot to update the thread. But Im sure you all know (if you showed up) I didnt get my car tuned today. Ran into many problems and couldnt get it down...It sux.

Had problems with my alternator, starter, oil filter, and now my charging system (even with new alt and battery). also the guy who was supposed to tow me down couldnt make it and I didnt feel safe driving the car that far with all the problems I have been having.

Sorry if anyone showed up. I will plan on rescheduling in a couple weeks. I just need to work out all the kinks and have seat time before she goes on the dyno

tigerhonaker

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Guys, forgot to update the thread. But I'm sure you all know (if you showed up) I didn't get my car tuned today. Ran into many problems and couldn't get it down...It sux.

Had problems with my alternator, starter, oil filter, and now my charging system (even with new alt and battery). also the guy who was supposed to tow me down couldn't make it and I didn't feel safe driving the car that far with all the problems I have been having.

Sorry if anyone showed up. I will plan on rescheduling in a couple weeks. I just need to work out all the kinks and have seat time before she goes on the Dyno

Brandon,

Things can and do happen with the best plans.

Good-luck on getting these aggravating last things ironed out.

Terry

Back