Going For 800 Rwhp

05stroker

Never enough power guy!
Reaction score
Awesome. Now I can't wait for the track times.
That is the next goal! Starts tomorrow night on sreet tune. I most likey wont be on the race to till September. I need to get some slicks skinnies and have more practice.

UGH! It took nearly 4 hours to get home, accident after accident in Dallas.... got stuck in that fuel truck overturn mess, even though it was on the opposite side of the freeway everyone had to look...

Nice numbers and looks like it took less dyno time than Manuel anticipated...
Damn sucks to hear about your trip home.

congrats!

Glad to see you achieve your goal ... It's been a long journey, but you got there!!!
It has been a long time coming!

zachman

forum member
Reaction score
I was fortunate to see Billy's masterpiece break 800 hp in person. Pictures do not do this car justice. Remarkable man and car.
Manuel (LITO) worked his magic in 100 plus heat.
Great day meeting meeting members of S197. One Wicked Stang, 05 Stroker and Manuel, Lito.
Jason the owner of the Dyno, in Longview, Texas said this was the first car on his dyno to make over 800 hp. I'm sure he will have to change that statement to over 900 hp when Billy gets done.
Thanks for a great day!
Zachman

Last edited:

05mustang_TT_charged

Because Race Car!!
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Congrats Billy! Been a long time coming and I'm glad it's all working for you now. Kudos for never giving up man. Car looks amazing.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

GB10

8s coming soon?
Reaction score
Just remember that you are making these numbers in 100*+ heat, so in the winter you will be making a lot more. I'm glad everything is going as planned and better.

05stroker

Never enough power guy!
Reaction score
I was fortunate to see Billy's masterpiece break 800 hp in person. Pictures do not do this car justice. Remarkable man and car.
Manuel (LITO) worked his magic in 100 plus heat.
Great day meeting meeting memebers of S197. One Wicked Stang, 05 Stroker and Manuel, Lito.
Jason the owner of the Dyno, in Longview, Texas said this was the first car on his dyno to make over 800 hp. I'm sure he will have to change that statement to over 900 hp when Billy gets done.
Thanks for a great day!
Zachman

Good meeting you Dave and thanks for the place to hang out while we waited!

Wow, very impressive, congrats!

Thank you sir.

Congrats Billy! Been a long time coming and I'm glad it's all working for you now. Kudos for never giving up man. Car looks amazing.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I almost did a couple times but, I'm glad I stayed in it now. Thank you.

Just remember that you are making these numbers in 100*+ heat, so in the winter you will be making a lot more. I'm glad everything is going as planned and better.

Yep, I have been thinking about that for about 18 hrs now! LOL

The weather station on the dyno was reading 100* most of the evening. It was hot in that shop. If I go back there in the spring I am bringing everything I need except the dyno! This poor old grage built car has a lot left in her when the time comes.

So any guesses on the street tune at the track tomorrow night?

I am green out there, keep that in mind. The number says it should go 10.30 at 130 (or there abouts) with everything working and a decent driver and traction.

killswitch06GT

forum member
Reaction score
05stroker, you said you are using a ford oil pump. Is it the high volume one? Im planning a build as well but not sure what oil pump to get. There is the frpp high volume one for only 55 bucks.. sounds cheap and there is the standard replacement for the 3v that costs 80. I found them both on livernois website.

05stroker

Never enough power guy!
Reaction score
Does your trans have a transbrake?
Yes,I have not used it yet though.

Remember when you was going for 300?..lol..i still am.:(
Maybe 500! Lol
:thumb2::thumb2::thumb2:

$70K......nuff said.
Shhhhhhh...

05stroker, you said you are using a ford oil pump. Is it the high volume one? Im planning a build as well but not sure what oil pump to get. There is the frpp high volume one for only 55 bucks.. sounds cheap and there is the standard replacement for the 3v that costs 80. I found them both on livernois website.
Gt500 pump with TSS gears.

congrats billy
Thanks! Now I just need to learn to drive it. Yes, I am "that guy" with 800 hp and 12 sec car. Lol

Last edited:

05stroker

Never enough power guy!
Reaction score
What did your car run?

Street tune did 129.87 mph spinning 1/2 way down the track with a 11.56 lol!

I couldnt get a burnout. I have one tire fire with a Truetrac and am pulling the rear apart right now.

I will do my best with the vids tonight, my harddrive is down and I am on my phone right now.

fhlh

Grabber? Don't Know Her!
Reaction score
The 12.0xx at 130.00 was a fun run to watch!
Great to meet you this past weekend. Amazing car you have there!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back