Grey Mare is back home in the stable!!

ponys197

forum member
Reaction score
Picked the car up from fab tonight. As always Jason Zimmer's killed the fab work. Car is looking on point.
Got to finish up running the hoses for turbo reference / dome pressure / CO2 fill .
Wire up the trans cooler fan and move the power steering hose and top off fluids.
Excited to see what this little 80mm turbo can do.

Last edited:

86GT351

forum member
Reaction score
Looks good. Are you going to be wrapping the exhaust where it crosses in front of the cooling fan? Don't want excessive heat to burn up the fan.

ponys197

forum member
Reaction score
Looks good. Are you going to be wrapping the exhaust where it crosses in front of the cooling fan? Don't want excessive heat to burn up the fan.

I wrapped the last one and will probably wrap this one as well. But it did not burn the fan before i wrapped it the last time and it was closer to it than it is now.

ponys197

forum member
Reaction score
Pic dump 2 - the underside you don't see

2YdCXwY.jpg

QQVxKMP.jpg

wbuND88.jpg

VCJxOZe.jpg

vetZI3X.jpg

EURerJJ.jpg

pavtr1H.jpg

BdEtu0g.jpg

C9Onasc.jpg

akylekoz

Reaction score
Nice setup!
The prestolok fittings on the BOV are ok but I would change the tubes from nylon to ezbend copper or stainless, it looks like a weak point.

Iceman62

Bullitt 6005
Reaction score
As the great Mr. KoolAid says..."OOOooo Yeahhhhhh!"

ponys197

forum member
Reaction score
Had to replace the fan - wire shorted and motor was smoking on a quick test drive. Found out old fan was only 2200cfm so I upgraded to FF Dynamics 16" 3660cfm fan. (https://ffdynamics.com/products/ols/products/ffd16-3600cfm)

Mounted right into the old holes. Got it wired up along with the trans cooler fan as well. The new FF Dynamics fan moves some air!!! I can feel it at the back of the car just idling.
Wasn't too badly priced as well. If you need a new fan that moves some air - give this one a look.

xVZLUS2.jpg

uCke5gD.jpg

jXdzvVd.jpg

crllqKM.jpg

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back