GT350

SirKnightTG

forum member
Reaction score
What the hell is the point of that other than trying to act all "oh look at how cool I am?" Sounds like an insecurity issue there. I laugh at retards like that.

I'll take the vette and show you my damn tail lights. LOL! Or hell, a GT500 for that matter!

EagleStroker

N/A Junkie
Reaction score
You guys are going to make me buy one just to prove how good it is, aren't you?????

:laughlots:

SD, I TRIPLE DOG dare ya....... :roflmao:

49722.jpg

07TGGT

@user
Reaction score
What the hell is the point of that other than trying to act all "oh look at how cool I am?" Sounds like an insecurity issue there. I laugh at retards like that.

I'll take the vette and show you my damn tail lights. LOL! Or hell, a GT500 for that matter!

Well I could say the same shit about some prick in a vette... Perception is a motherfucker...

Like I said, give it a year or two and we'll see how your taillight statement holds up. Saying you can beat a car that isn't even being sold yet is pretty stupid.

LAK3RS

Original Member
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I like the rear much much more, but the front is a bit off to me.

dagamore

Poor Driver mod
Reaction score
i really dont like it, it does sadly prove that Mr Shelby will put his name on anything if you push enough cash his way.

StangPower05

"Pony Up"
Reaction score
Correct me if im wrong, but that is a 3.4 Whipple atop that engine right? Not the 2.3 Whipple has for the 05-09s?? I saw somewhere that the GT350 will have a "Ford Racing" supercharger which are Whipple's so if indeed it is a 3.4L Whipple, FRPP will have a 3.4L Whipple kit for the 5.0?? Sounds good if true!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back