GT350

andyman

what a mess...
S197 Team Member
Reaction score

Looks overdone but still looks cool... and that whipple is HUGE!

Last edited by a moderator:

Cookiemonster

forum member
Reaction score
my only gripe with it is the bumper looks to big (not THAT big of a deal, no pun intended) other than that this car is utter sex. oh wait.. its also 60k.

Reaction score
The car is gay. just fucking gay. Looks like A 3m sticky tape body kit over the original bumper in an upgrade package that costs $30+K? Kiss my fucking ass. In high res shots you can spot out gaps in that "stick on" chin.

I love shelby's of yore and have mad respect for what this man has done in the past, but his company has grown into some over hyped monster that the masses bow down to graciously eat the corn nibblets out the old man's shit.
Fuck this car.

I was really hoping for a "less is more" (like the original gt350) approach instead of this hot wheels crap.

Last edited:

JeremyH

3V Fuel Guru
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Whats the point of a GT350 if the base gt has 412hp ? Normaly those gt# ratings are based on the power output.

DusterRT

Defected to Deutsche
Reaction score
The car is gay. just fucking gay. Looks like A 3m sticky tape body kit over the original bumper in an upgrade package that costs $30+K? Kiss my fucking ass. In high res shots you can spot out gaps in that "stick on" chin.

I love shelby's of yore and have mad respect for what this man has done in the past, but his company has grown into some over hyped monster that the masses bow down to graciously eat the corn nibblets out the old man's shit.
Fuck this car.

I was really hoping for a "less is more" (like the original gt350) approach instead of this hot wheels crap.

I couldn't agree more. I couldn't be bothered to even take a close look at the details after seeing how bad it looked (only thing I kind of like is the grille), but if I'm not mistaken, it will cost more than the GT500, be slower than the GT500, be uglier than the GT500...I really had high hopes for this for some odd reason, but it's 110% epic fail.

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
AGAIN... not tech... moved to chit chat

SirKnightTG

forum member
Reaction score
I couldn't agree more. I couldn't be bothered to even take a close look at the details after seeing how bad it looked (only thing I kind of like is the grille), but if I'm not mistaken, it will cost more than the GT500, be slower than the GT500, be uglier than the GT500...I really had high hopes for this for some odd reason, but it's 110% epic fail.

Yep the GT500 > GT350. Costs a lot less, well suited engine for boost, and looks better. I do like the GT350, but not enough to pay 63K when it's pretty obvious it's not worth that price.

ShadowLands

Banned
Reaction score
Whats the point of a GT350 if the base gt has 412hp ? Normaly those gt# ratings are based on the power output.

Nope. On the original GT350..Carroll and the engine shop manager were staring at the first GT350 to roll off their line and asked, "Well...what the hell do we call it?" Then he asked how far it was from the main showroom to the engine shop. "About 350 feet, sir." Carroll stated, "Then we call it the GT350."

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Nope. On the original GT350..Carroll and the engine shop manager were staring at the first GT350 to roll off their line and asked, "Well...what the hell do we call it?" Then he asked how far it was from the main showroom to the engine shop. "About 350 feet, sir." Carroll stated, "Then we call it the GT350."

Yeah I've heard the one before

MexGT

forum member
Reaction score
^^^ +1

it was just a coincidence the 07-09 GT500 had 500hp, the 2010 GT500 is not called GT540 ...

JeremyH

3V Fuel Guru
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Good to know, on that note new GT350 $ = fail.

Nowadays most people associate that ford ponycar numbers with the hp. The avergae person thinks GT500 is 500hp, roush 427 (427 hp) the 3v's ive seen(at the dealer) with the GT300 decals on the side, etc.

SirKnightTG

forum member
Reaction score
I'm sure it will perform well and much better than the base GT is was built from. But for the price, C6 Z06 FTW. I hate saying that since I like mustangs more than anything, but it is what it is.

07TGGT

@user
Reaction score
For the price have a C6... nope, I'll take the GT350 and have something practically no one else will have.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back