GT500 heat extractor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Natural1

all around duguder
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
He said something along the lines of "I can see why someone would want taillights, etc..but why would anyone want used gaskets?" He's a colossal tool and fails to realize that they are an elastomer (like an o-ring) and are reusable.

18psi

Banned
Reaction score

images

WOW I love that band to!!

We are becoming closer friends by the minute.

Full_Tilt

forum member
Reaction score
Yah, It got boring.

Im going to go drink a beer, beat it, and go to sleep.
Later assholes.

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
fucking hell

Full Tilt calm the fuck down with starting in the direct personal attacks

Steve - bank it down some as well.

18psi has been banned for his troll like actions and non-contribution to the site.

Another thread gone to shit.

Well done

ford20

forum member
Reaction score
I'm not sure if you were serious but the race car (I forget what it was called or who drove it) was purposely designed to have the wing extend up upon reaching a certain level of speed thus increasing down force on the car. IIRC it was also the first one to utilize this design and has been used in multiple race car designs as well in many "rice" mods. Also the SuperBird's wing along with the Dodge Charger Daytonas wing was designed to improve downforce as well in the heated NASCAR races of the 60s. As you will not the front nose has a conical shape to it as well as an endeavor to reduce drag and incerease its ability to cut through the air better which say some improvements and victorys over Fords Talladegas, Mercurys Cyclones and whatever the hell Chevy, Pontiac and whoever else GM had running in NASCAR at the time.

Pardon me but Rob and big was an awesome show!! :beer:
Not rice:
5372808875_7b095e08c1_b.jpg
Agreed Not Rice, Tjin Edition Mustang Novi 2200 Supercharger and 650HP with brake and suspension upgrades ... Not Rice :thumb2:

OP I havent been able to find any other ones besides them done to crown vics, sn95s and the one I posted earlier

Edit: I forgot the links sorry

http://www.crownvic.net/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2212598&page=1

Last edited:

bullitt0175

bullitthead
Reaction score
This thread was fucking awesome!!! Great read! And PS I have built 4, yes count them 4, Honda civics (2 hatches and del sol and a coupe) with more than 500hp. The most of all was my 9 second 92 hatch with over 700hp. So yes I know a thing or two about Hondas and imports. But full tilt, you sir are a douchebag.

6c222784-1d6f-5bcb.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Sentry

Reaction score
First let me explain the dryer duct. This car was my DAILY DRIVER. The local speed shops wanted 90 DOLLARS EACH for those two 45 degree silicone bends. I found some online for half that price, so I decided to order the ones online. Which meant waiting for them to arrive. Once I slapped that turbo on that weekend I still had to drive it to work on Monday and I wasn't about to do it without a filter, so the dryer duct worked perfectly for the 2 weeks I had it on until the couplers arrived and I could make a real intake.

Let me just give you a cost rundown of the car.

Car 2000
Rods 300
Cam 150
Pistons 400
Clutch 300
Ebay turbo 300
Manifold 80
Downpipe and exhaust 400
Intercooler and charge pipe 300
Oil lines 100
Intake 140
Gauges 300
Injectors 200
Pump 100
MAP sensor 20
Dyno tune on modified stock ECU 450
Slicks 300
Steel racing wheels 150

I am not playing those numbers down whatsoever, that's what those parts cost. Roughly 6000 all said and done. It went 12.8 at 110 mph in the quarter mile. Full weight, full interior. Had a lot lower ETs in it if my tranny weren't shitty and grinding. As for "rice"? Bitch please, it was 100% stock on the exterior save for some black steel wheels and the hood vent.

Regardless, the car is long gone now. I sold it back in November. I'm still a member on D-Series.org because as Full_Tilt was saying the technical discussions there are unsurpassed compared to any other forum I've been on.

EDIT: Nowadays I have an 84 SVO for a daily and Toyota Aristo (RHD Lexus GS300) with a 2JZGTE that's currently my garage queen slated for major surgery this winter. My goal for the Aristo is to double what I got out of the Civic for power. 550whp on a dyno that's a "heartbreaker".

SVO build thread:
http://www.d-series.org/forums/show...ord-daily-driver-aka-what-could-go-wrong.html

Aristo build thread:
http://www.d-series.org/forums/showcase/157478-two-tone-boost-beast.html

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back