Hampton Roads, VA - The Hangout!

TonyN

Ford Junkie
Reaction score
^^ who is this guy????

Here we go again...lol.

Whats up Tony! ran into a co-worker of yours last week @ the ABC store...

Yeah he told me about that. He is a new guy. He said he was talking shit (dunno why) then come to find out you knew me. I told him I probably know almost everyone who has a modded mustang around here...lol.

Small world.

LAllison20

forum member
Reaction score
It wasnt Tony @ the ABC store, just a guy that works with Tony...

Yeah he said you were trapping 140 in the quarter. I just grinned and said "oh really?" Nice guy though..

TonyN

Ford Junkie
Reaction score
hahaha thats funny cus he has no clue what my car runs (Neither do I). He just started here like a month ago. Kinda a cocky youngin that has lots to learn. He works on the tow trucks though. Guess it was nice of him to overly brag about me..lol.

And Greg, I do beleive u will be in line right behind me buying diapers as well....haha.

Aandf1978

M90 SUPPORTER!!
Reaction score
Yep diapers and whatever grease you use to lube a roller-skate, err I mean Focus!!

I bet you that thing can carry a shit ton of diapers, groceries, hell even all of those oxygen tanks people of your age require, plus a walker!! Hell it is just a WIN-WIN for you all around Greg!! CONGRATS!!

Sorry I'm bored over here in Bahrain, the sun and sand is driving me crazy!! LOL

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Nice to see my tax dollars at work, maybe with all the OT you are getting you can afford to fix your car the right way and not pour liquid glue into your car, buy stock parts because you overreact, etc.....LOL!

Aandf1978

M90 SUPPORTER!!
Reaction score
I don't even have a comeback for that one, that is all totally true!!

You know what Greg, think I will go have a beer or two on you and the american taxpayers!! Thanks and Cheers!! LOL

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
That is Shane's car that took part in the King of the Street 2 years ago....nasty.

808svt

forum member
Reaction score
This coming weekend is my last in VB. I'm going to try and make it to Jenro's Saturday if the weather is nice. Today was my last day of work so doing a little celebrating tonight.:beerchug2:

Hatchman

Stangless
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
This coming weekend is my last in VB. I'm going to try and make it to Jenro's Saturday if the weather is nice. Today was my last day of work so doing a little celebrating tonight.:beerchug2:

It will be a nice day at Jenro's on Sat, 70's and partly sunny. I'll be at Town Point park at the VA Beer Fest. Good luck in your future Mustang adventures!

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score

Not sure if that is a good or bad thing....congrats, I guess.

Where are you moving to?

So....is the trailer for sale? :kidding:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back